Poll: Should men shave their pubic hair?

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
Simple question, older escapist's opinions would be more appreciated, because they have more life experience, but this thread is open to any one obviously.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
If they (we) feel like it. I am a man (technically I'm a boy, but still).

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
It's nice to keep it trim so it doesn't go wild; never go bald however. But after cutting it... God damn it itches like a ************!

(Male, btw)

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
Well don't SHAVE it, just trim it. Hair is fine, but if it's a giant friggin bush...

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
I'm old, yeah!!!

You should just trim it. Ladies seem to like that best. Shaved makes you look like a child

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Uh, if you want to, I guess?

Nobody's judging you on the volume of your pubes, except for your girlfriend, maybe. Actually, forget my first suggestion, you should just ask her.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Shave it.
Trust me, I'm 17, I know what "the kids" are into these days and they don't want to see Chewbacca when you pull down your pants. This goes for women too, personally I can't stand bush, I don't know why.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Only if my girl friend wants me to. My last girl friend liked me having hair soooo...... I think it just depends on the guy and the girl he is dating. (Or married to)

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
I think pubic hair is gross and that everyone should shave. But people should of course decide for themselves.

Elephant Walker19

Jul 5, 2010
0_0 Never a dull moment on The Escapist is there.

OT:do whatever you want with your down stairs,hell you can change what you have down there if you want.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
Sometimes, don't want to hear the soundtrack of jungle book down there. That and I don't think it's nice to give away free dental floss (sorry for the disturbing images that could come with this).

Jebusetti

Jan 12, 2010
yeah a trim makes it more likely your old lady will stop by the sausage shop for a snack. Not too short though, and do not shave it, it will itch like a ************, your balls will cling to your clothes, and the stubble coming back in means you can't have sex for a while.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Personal preference; but no one likes a bush.

I shave mine, but once you've done it a few times you'll need to shave every few days anyway, so it never actually leaves you looking pre-pubescent.

Personally I can't stand pubes.

qwertyzxy27

Nov 25, 2009
shaved not really necessary, however it should be very well trimmed if i see a jungle down there i would say hell no lol

Jehovatron

Feb 22, 2009
Funkiest Monkey said:
It's nice to keep it trim so it doesn't go wild; never go bald however. But after cutting it... God damn it itches like a ************!

(Male, btw)
I've found that there's nowhere near as much itching after the first few times you shave. From what I hear, that seems to hold true for men and women.

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
Jehovatron said:
Funkiest Monkey said:

(Male, btw)
I've found that there's nowhere near as much itching after the first few times you shave. From what I hear, that seems to hold true for men and women.
Yeah, but it still itches. Considerably less, but it still itches.