Poll: Should men shave their pubic hair?

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Jack_Uzi said:
Sometimes, don't want to hear the soundtrack of jungle book down there. That and I don't think it's nice to give away free dental floss (sorry for the disturbing images that could come with this).
What's wrong with free dental floss? Then you don't have to buy your ow- Oh, right. Ew.

O.T. Like others are saying, trimmed. Don't want the damned stuff too long.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I don't know if men should shave or not. It's everone's own choice.

But I shave btw.

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
Every man voting "No" without the addition of "But you should trim, though" in a post, has never had a sexual encounter in their life.

Sorry for stating that, but it's the cold, hard truth.

Women(or girls) do not like a big fucking patch of pubes on your crotch. Just like we do not like a big fucking patch of pubes on their crotch.

You can decide for yourself if you shave or trim, but at the very least keep it very short. I've received no complaints, thankfully, but I've heard plenty of stories from girlfriends and how they got "gross hair in my mouth", and most importantly how it's a turn-off.

Nobody likes a bush. Get rid of it.

You honestly like getting hairs in your mouth when you go down on your girlfriend? Think about it. Of course you don't. You think your girlfriend likes getting hairs in her mouth? Of course she doesn't.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
FallenJellyDoughnut said:
Shave it.
Trust me, I'm 17, I know what "the kids" are into these days and they don't want to see Chewbacca when you pull down your pants. This goes for women too, personally I can't stand bush, I don't know why.
If there's one group of people I wouldn't pull my pants down for, it's "the kids". That shits illegal here.

OT: Just do what makes you comfortable.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
TheTaco007 said:
Well don't SHAVE it, just trim it. Hair is fine, but if it's a giant friggin bush...
That's what I was going to say almost exactly. I wouldn't shave myself there entirely, but if I knew I was gonna be doing somethin' (that word is casually spelled using an apostrophe and therefore implies sexual connotation*) later I'd trim it a bit.

If someone wants to shave themselves thats fine too I guess. Just a bit unusual.

* as is the logic of modern society

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
Woodsey said:
Personal preference; but no one likes a bush.

I shave mine, but once you've done it a few times you'll need to shave every few days anyway, so it never actually leaves you looking pre-pubescent.

Personally I can't stand pubes.
Yeah, same as. Never liked the bush look.

The Brewin

Aug 23, 2009
depends...i have ALOT of body hair...so either I'd have to do a complete body shave...or have a eerily out of place smooth area down below. Its not a chase of 'should they'...but rather 'can'...and of course...yes, yes you can. At least, I'd recommend giving it a prune or trim...just to stop that bush from growing to wild

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
s0denone said:
Every man voting "No" without the addition of "But you should trim, though" in a post, has never had a sexual encounter in their life.

Sorry for stating that, but it's the cold, hard truth.
You can't be for real. I only trim and I have had sexual encounters before. The girls I talk to are ok with the guy just being trimmed and generally when they do shave it is for the guy and not themselves. Now, there are exceptions to the rule, but this is what I have seen and experienced.

The most important thing is to consider your significant other and your own boundaries. The rule of three for experimentation works wonders here (1st time to try it, 2nd to get use to, and 3rd to judge). Basically, if you don't like it after going about two or three weeks. Let it grow. Just be ready for it to be itchy as hell and probably sharp growing back.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
I shave the area above my dick and trim the hair on my balls to an almost unoticeable level. The reason for doing this is that I simply do not like having hair on my genitals. I consider untrimed and unshaved genital hair to be disgusting.

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
I have sex pretty often, me and my missis think that its just easier without hair.
Mainly for things like oral sex.

Still i don't really care, just tis easier... like kissing without a moustache.

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
I'm a 20 year old male and I always remain "well trimmed" down there, even though I never "get any". If I were to be walking down the street one day and a young lady was to demand intercourse with me than I could proceed to "plough" her with the confidence that my public hair would not be an issue.

I'd say shave it off every few weeks (course this will vary from person to person), just so you feel comfortable all the time, though it won't feel great for a couple of post-shave days. Easier than regular trimming anyway. Obviously you don't have to go completely bald down there, but that way it does last longer.

And... *cough* it is good to be hairless around the.. area where the crap comes out of... you'll wonder how you ever lived your life with a hairy arse. Its.. easier to maintain, and generally safe from ever getting gross.

Ah, the shaving of the balls, such a delicate, yet strangely humorous activity.