Poll: Should men shave their pubic hair?

Jehovatron

Feb 22, 2009
Funkiest Monkey said:
Jehovatron said:
Funkiest Monkey said:
It's nice to keep it trim so it doesn't go wild; never go bald however. But after cutting it... God damn it itches like a ************!

(Male, btw)
I've found that there's nowhere near as much itching after the first few times you shave. From what I hear, that seems to hold true for men and women.
Yeah, but it still itches. Considerably less, but it still itches.
My point, though, is that you shouldn't be scared by the notion based on the initial experience. What little itching there is is an equitable trade when the alternative is having a furry xenomorph in your face. Chestbursters and facehuggers with pubes... *vomits*

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
Shaven looks very odd.
Trimmed looks far better, and if it itches CONDITION IT IN THE SHOWER YOU GUYS. It softens the hair, and doesn't itch as bad. God :p

Crops

Probably more bored than you
Aug 16, 2009
Well, if you like your girlfriend/one night stand to shave hers, it's only fair to shave yours as well.

If she says she doesn't care, don't assume that it's true.

Then again, if she really doesn't care, do whatever you like.

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Crops said:
Well, if you like your girlfriend/one night stand to shave hers, it's only fair to shave yours as well.

If she says she doesn't care, don't assume that it's true.

Then again, if she really doesn't care, do whatever you like.
Exactly this. Makes the sex better, do it if your woman wants it.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Why would anyone ever care.

No, really. Please. Someone tell me.
Is it a sex thing? I bet it is. Fucking everything is a sex thing.
It seems a little fucking creepy that people would prefer their partners hairless. But just about everything about sex is weird and creepy in some way. So whatever.

Benj17

Mar 10, 2009
Funkiest Monkey said:
It's nice to keep it trim so it doesn't go wild; never go bald however. But after cutting it... God damn it itches like a ************!

(Male, btw)
aha this, it is a week of pain

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
I trim for hygiene reasons, but I'd never shave because I don't want to look like a ten year old. Not to mention the potential for damage if I slip...

Hana_aoki

Jul 15, 2010
FallenJellyDoughnut said:
Shave it.
Trust me, I'm 17, I know what "the kids" are into these days and they don't want to see Chewbacca when you pull down your pants. This goes for women too, personally I can't stand bush, I don't know why.
I think this is very true. pubes are gross. Still, the decision is a private one. (i'm a woman)

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
No, they shouldn't. A woman shouldn't either.

I personally think the natural should be default, but a person can choose what to do with their body.

woodwalker

Feb 1, 2009
I have sense I was about 15, when I started working a blacksmith's forge. A whole lot cooler under the leather apron. No complaints with the ladies, though. I generally hate body hair anyways. I shave nothing else, though.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
I've shaved that area a few times. You have to be a real man to take a razor to your man parts.
It is like yoga, it may seem more for girls but that doesn't mean its easy. Though yoga is hard because the poses hurt like hell if you aren't a seasnoned vet, and sack shaving is hard because you have to will yourself into putting a very sharp blade on a very sensitive area.
That is why I used an electric razor, doesn't get as close but it won't make you bleed.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Shaved would be weird surely. Neatly trimmed. Although it's their choice in all honesty.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Sadly "shaving" was the only option.

Guys should trim their pubes. Having a straight mane so big you can barely see your willy is NOT attractive.
Just give it a bit of a trim, you don't have to shave it all off.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
If I was to shave my pubic region that would be about the only area of me without hair... that would be wrong.

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
I do. Keeps the place looking tidy, doesn't get as sweaty. It's hygene. You shave your beard right?