Poll: Should men shave their pubic hair?

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I do it.Why? Because it's very comfortable.Well I find it comfortable,VERY comfortable.

edgeofblade

Jan 8, 2009
Not shaved. You don't want ingrown hairs down there. Makes you look like you caught something.

But, neatly trimmed. Not everyone likes relish on their hot dog.

And if you feel the need to shave the sack, don't be afraid. I take a 5-blade to my scrote regularly and have never done any damage.

BentNeatly

Aug 25, 2008
I dont see how anyone with a proper girlfriend, or who likes general cleanliness would not shave their pubic hair. I think pubic hair is as hip as random sex without condoms. It just isnt on the scene anymore. We aren't sailors.

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
Yep. Ya should. Especially those men "like myself" who seriously dislike fuzzy gf's. "Not even a runway girls; all gone plz"

easier hygene more than anything. ^_^

UberLemonBoy

Feb 17, 2010
Funkiest Monkey said:
TheTaco007 said:
Well don't SHAVE it, just trim it. Hair is fine, but if it's a giant friggin bush...
That one scene in Scary Movie springs to mind.
that reminds me of Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay
the dude at the bottomless party...

BentNeatly

Aug 25, 2008
and reading more posts, it seems like people arent using trimmers? Whats that about??!?

I take the edge trimmer from my electric shaver to my entire region, and i come out just fine. Never get knicks, never worry about how short. And my girlfriend, also shaved totally, prefers it.

a razor blade? that will never slide across the wrinkled, dot spotted desert that is my scrotum. Ever.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
I keep it short n' tidy, but I'll never shave again, for the same reason that I don't choose to fashion codpieces out of sandpaper and then wear them for several days straight.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I also don't get the hygiene or cleanliness motive. Pubic and armpit hair actually reduce the chance of skin infections and reduce the number of bacteria on the skin via better wicking of sweat. Shaving increases the risk of MRSA infection.

NickIsCool

Nov 18, 2009
i voted no because its aLOT of upkeep to keep it shaved

some people like bush

some people like shaved

noone likes stubble

Russel1

Jun 13, 2008
Mines trimmed, the length is like 0.4cm. Long enough so its not stubble. Don't think anyone likes a bush.

For chicks, shave that mofo.
"I'm your Venus, I'm your fire, your desire"

monstersquad

Jun 7, 2010
I cannot even stand a fully shaven woman, because it looks like a little girl, and that's a total turnoff. I personally do not shave my pubic area, but I do trim it, just like I would trim my beard. In fact that's the criteria for my trimming of my beard, when I notice it's starting to look "pube-y". So yeah, I follow the same criteria for as my face as I do my crotch. I don't shave, I groom tastefully.

ImpostorZim

Jan 7, 2009
Personally I like it trimmed. Plus, it just seems like common courtesy to trim it if you know you're going to have sex. I only do it because I expect the same thing from the opposite sex. I'd be a hypocrite if I told a girl I prefer trimmed pubes and showed up to the party like Tarzan. xD