Poll: Should people wait until they're married to have sex?

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
I think that's a very personal decision for each individual to make on their own, and it's no one else's business unless you want into their pants.

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
And pretty much the only way to GUAREENTE no unwanted children is just to abstain from sex until you want them.
you can have your junk disabled.

and tradition really is a horrible excuse for doing things in my opinion. traditionally people have been bigoted fear driven pathetic creatures, and I think we can do better.

EDIT: dont misunderstand me though, I'm fine with you doing whatever you want. I just think "because thats how they used to do it" is not justification enough for me.

estoria-etnia

Aug 22, 2009
Every person can decide whether they want to have sex after they're married or not ? it's their body, they make the decision.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
To be honest, as long as they're both (or more than two, orgies count!) over the legal age limit, and it is all consenting, then it is no one else's business what they get up to in their private time. Of course you'll have the people whose lives are so boring that they simply try to cause trouble to amuse themselves..