Poll: showers. morning or night?

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Both. I like to be showered before the day starts and I don't like going to bed dirty, so I shower right before bed also.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Night showers are definitely preferable to me. I don't need to wake up earlier in the morning, and I don't need to rush them. A nice warm shower before bed is the best, especially on a cold day.

imperial1scout

Apr 22, 2012
I say morning, because that's when I *have* to take showers. I may end up taking one at night (or at some other point in the day), but I don't *have* to.

Why do I have to take showers in the morning? It's the only way to go throughout my day without looking like a mad scientist. My bedhead gets pretty intense...

xshadowscreamx

Dec 21, 2011
i do prefer a shower before if i have to go anywhere that day.
usually i take mine around like 4.00pm. or even later.
i make sure i shower every day

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Your poll needs an option for afternoon.
I take them in the morning, because if it's not one of the first things I do upon getting out of bed, I feel my skin crawl.
Not a pleasant experience.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Whenever I'm going out somewhere (work, college etc.) I'll shower in the morning before I leave and at night before I go to bed. If I'm just lounging about the house all day, I'll probably skip the morning shower. Oh, and in summer sometimes I won't bother having one all day because I'll have spent most of the day swimming anyway.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I like to shower midday myself I am surprised nobody else is the same way. In the morning I find I am too tired and I don't like to at night because then my hair is all wet and my pillow gets all gross and wet.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
imperial1scout said:
I say morning, because that's when I *have* to take showers. I may end up taking one at night (or at some other point in the day), but I don't *have* to.

Why do I have to take showers in the morning? It's the only way to go throughout my day without looking like a mad scientist. My bedhead gets pretty intense...
you know, people identify with that look pretty well you might find it suits you :)

imperial1scout

Apr 22, 2012
The Lugz said:
imperial1scout said:

you know, people identify with that look pretty well you might find it suits you :)
Haha, so I should just embrace it and grab a disheveled lab coat? That would make life a lot simpler...

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Morning. I feel nasty as hell if I don't get to take a shower as soon as I wake up.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
imperial1scout said:
The Lugz said:
imperial1scout said:

Haha, so I should just embrace it and grab a disheveled lab coat? That would make life a lot simpler...
Well, personally I don't much care what people look like aslong as they don't stink so rock that mad scientist do, just do it with style.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
I shower at night because it takes forever for my hair to dry. Even in summer it'll take at least 20-30 minutes with a hair dryer and 4-5 hours air drying. Sometimes I'll have one in the morning if I'm going out to a party that night but usually I shower just after dinner.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
I really like my showers, so both is my ideal. In practice it tends to be the morning shower thats most important though.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
"Whenever it's raining outside".

More seriously; afternoon/evening/night, whenever I come home from work.