Poll: So I just met my lesbian neighbors...

Sam Leighton

Feb 18, 2011
Your title dragged me into a thoroughly uninteresting thread. It seems you have won Mr Internet...for the last time!

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
direkiller said:
brodie21 said:
considering i live in a dorm/ apartment complex i consider myself lucky i know the girls across the hall. unlike my roomate who WATCHES VIDEOS OF VIDEO GAMES.

can someone tell me why he does this instead of actually playing them?
if its lets plays:
its cheeper/his computer cant run them

if its like MLG/statecraft:
because there fun to watch
he has an alienware laptop.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
brodie21 said:
direkiller said:
brodie21 said:
considering i live in a dorm/ apartment complex i consider myself lucky i know the girls across the hall. unlike my roomate who WATCHES VIDEOS OF VIDEO GAMES.

if its lets plays:
its cheeper/his computer cant run them

if its like MLG/statecraft:
because there fun to watch
he has an alienware laptop.
ok i got nothing >.>

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I know one down the hall, I saw one poop his pants from the elevator on the way to his door, one we use, and vice versa, to hold stuff for us from UPS, and the other was an old lady that moved to a better place because she got tired of screaming at him at all hours of the night leaving her douchebag son, his wife?, and their kid next door. Oh! There's the meth/weed heads across from us too, and the um...rather large lady that always has food down the hall.

I think I did okay with that.

Oh, and a ghost lives in my kitchen. I think that's all my neighbors.

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
Arontala said:
brodie21 said:

What, you mean like MLG, or Starcraft?
no, not starcraft, minecraft, something with an alien, i dont know

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I know my neighbours, but since we're students and they're old people we don't interact.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
say hi? what else is there to do, not like it matters (to me anyway) that their gay, their probably happier then i am any way so best of luck to em

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
On one side I have a guy who lets his dog crap in my yard on a daily basis, the family across the street is nice, the other family across the street is snooty as fuck though.

Feb 9, 2011
I know my neighbors to my left very well because they are nice. My neighbors to our right are giant assholes so I'd rather not know them. Luckily, their house is being bank repo'ed because instead of paying for their $800,000 house, they bought a Nissan 350Z and an ugly looking BWM. Thank god too, since I can't stand them. The neighbors across from us are nice, but I don't know them well aside from their names. That's it though. We live on a court, so there's only three houses in the immediate area of us.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I dont know any of my neighbours. I used to know one of them but then she died in a car crash. Her husband re-married and all I know about the new woman is that she has a teenage son who sunbathes in their back garden whenever it is even remotely sunny.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
"Hello ladies 8D"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I moved out last year, and I only have one neighbour. She's an almost-deaf lady, but I only know that because my landlord knows her pretty well, and I get along great with my Landlord. I've never actually met her, but I've seen her walk past. =P

At my mum's old house, we didn't really know our neighbours either. We had the couple on one side who had a greyhound, so we got along okay with them. (We had a dog too.) But the other side we're really mean old people who were always moving our bins around. D: