Poll: So.. Who went out last night?

Feneture

Sep 11, 2010
Did you go out last night? Where'd you go, what did you drink (if anything), did you have a good time?

So Saturday night has just passed us by.. I usually don't get to go out on many weekends because i'm usually working in the evenings (I'm a barman) but last night I was off so I rounded up a few friends of mine and headed out to Canterbury which is the closest place to me with half decent nightlife. Ended up drinking more than my fair share of alcohol, also had some completely random girl come sit down next to me, kiss me and then downed my friends drink and then left! :D Very random indeed!

Sadly there wasn't anything too overly exciting that happened last night that stands out so it was a pretty standard night out.. So what did YOU do last night? Was it crazy fun? Pull lots of women?.. Or men ;)

First ever thread btw, not a very exciting one at that!

Lucyfer86

Jun 30, 2011
Nope, i was just having a geek night, watching Farscape whole evening...
Weather is so depressing here anyway now so why would i want to go.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
It was wild, I watched Match of the Day, and then the Football League show (West Ham won!), downing more than my fair share of tea in the process.

Crazy times!

Feneture

Sep 11, 2010
Yeah it was pretty damn cold and windy last night here in the UK.. Who woulda guessed eh? :)
I coulda just stayed in and played abit more Skyrim (Woo!) but I hadn't seen my friends in awhile so thought i'd better go out and be social.. Speaking of Skyrim I can hear it calling my name, trying to tempt me :O

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
for us in israel sunday is a school day so we go out usually at friday this week i havent gone outside in either but we never go out sauterday...

Spandexpanda

Mar 16, 2011
Flat party in my accommodation. It's too cold in Scotland to go out to the clubs, and I'm kinda sick anyway.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
No, I try to avoid the town centre on Friday and Saturday nights. I've worked in pubs, and coming out sober onto the streets at closing time means losing a lot of faith in humanity. :p

That's not to say I don't go out in the week, mind you, but my regular hang-out's off the beaten track, and really pretty quiet. I'm not one for manic nights out and so on, though I'll head for a busy bar or club every once in a while, with the right friends.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I hadn't seen my Dad in about a year and a half. My Husband and I went for a visit, and we all went out to eat at AppleBees. Can't say much about that particular AppleBees service, but the food was alright, and it was nice catching up.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I got called out last night about 2am, had to go to Grimsby to take an old man who had died in a nursing home back to my Grimsby branch. Wasn't happy, was quite tired when I went out and couldn't keep my eyes open by the time I got home.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Me friend came up with this plan "Hey; let's all get completely wasted, go down McDonalds and see how many chicken nuggets we can all eat". Apparently he was neither drunk nor high when he came up with this plan. It rather fell apart at the "Let's get wasted" stage; in the end only he managed to get down there, and one box of nuggets was shared between 3 of us. Fine times indeed :D

Was drinking Vodka & Relentless, with some beer thrown in for good measure.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
I was at home with my girlfriend, but we had a few beers and watched Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Good times.

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
Went out friday night with a friend, we ate some kebab I drank ice tea, we talked about girls, school, friendzone and then we went back to his place and played some BF3.