Poll: [Suggestions Welcome] I need a new game to play during the summer...

M4t3us

Oct 13, 2009
Work has pretty much died down, it's that time of the year where only the casual virus ridden PC stumbles into the shop or that one recurring customer I'm pretty sure suffers from Electronic Munchhausen's Syndrome. So I've been looking for games I haven't played yet.

My time extends to the point I've played through all the Bundle Games that I had purchased, either all the way through or up to the point where I realized they weren't exactly my cup of tea.

Looking through my steam wishlist I find a few possible contenders, help me pick one will ya?!

I've done the homework and I've seen most of the pros and cons for every of the games above, I'm leaning slightly towards a couple of them but I figured I'd let The Escapists guide me on this one.

Thanks!

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
At the very least you should download the demo of Mount and Blade: Warband and give it a try, all it costs is your time.

The demo is the full game, but your character's development is restricted to level 6 or 8, at which point you're prompted to enter enter the unlock code/buy the game or start a new character.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
If it's for the summer, I'd suggest a big long game that you can get involved in, so I'd say GTA 4 or Fallout 3/New Vegas