Poll: Team Fortress 2 - What class do you play most?

Ithae

Jan 14, 2010
I play the medic most, because keeping all my teammates alive has a better feeling then rushing with a soldier killer all the idiots... unless I'm healing that soldier.

Sorry, didn't know there was only 8 options.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Used to play Engineer way back when. I liked the rush of establishing a sentry and defending it.

And like most of my teammates, there were times when it shot me in the back. Unlike my teammates, it actually killed me.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I play as most of the classes, never as the scout I could never get the hang of using him. Everyone else I can either do well or very well so I try to be whatever is least on the team.

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
I like that there is at least one vote for each category. It speaks well for the balance of the game.

Archammer

Nov 25, 2009
i got the most points as engineer (zergrushing enemies and well placed sentries) but i played the sniper more

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
I like to play as the search bar...

Kidding, but this has been done before.

Scout is fun because of the amount of mobility you have, but I'm going with Heavy. If you've played TF2, then you know why.

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
Please separate Sniper and Spy. They are two enemies.
And I am in the most veteran Spy clans in all of TF2.

thatstheguy said:
I'm going with Heavy. If you've played TF2, then you know why.
Because he's nerfed as hell due to the new unlocks?

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Spy, hands down.

Followed by Sniper and Engineer.

Funny though, my best score is with Engineer (for obvious reasons of decent sentry placement, and the not-so-obvious people who are spies having my name)