Poll: The Coolest/Deadliest Warrior

Joshdemon

Oct 23, 2009
Haunted Serenity said:
Highlanders. Any age. Any type. from the celts and picts to the Black watch and modern highlander regiments.

Agh. Get thee phlegm rollin boys
lmao i presume you mean the actual highlanders and not the "There can be only one!" kind

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Nigh Invulnerable said:
canadamus_prime said:
Wardog13 said:
Wardog13 said:
FUCK YOUR SWORDS
Guns are fucking coward's weapons as far as warriors are concerned, if you ask me. A real warrior has the balls to meet his enemy face to face and look him in the eye before killing him; using either bare hands or a melee weapon. Anything else is for cowards and weaklings.
/my opinion
However, a gun is also a good way to not risk dying while causing the opponent to suffer a premature end.
If you're not putting your life on the line then you're not really a warrior, now are you?

Psychomantra

Apr 20, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
canadamus_prime said:
Wardog13 said:
Wardog13 said:
FUCK YOUR SWORDS
Guns are fucking coward's weapons as far as warriors are concerned, if you ask me. A real warrior has the balls to meet his enemy face to face and look him in the eye before killing him; using either bare hands or a melee weapon. Anything else is for cowards and weaklings.
/my opinion
However, a gun is also a good way to not risk dying while causing the opponent to suffer a premature end.
If you're not putting your life on the line then you're not really a warrior, now are you?
A way to not risk dieing? Even when you have a rifle,pistol, etc., I guarantee that the enemy has one as good or better and is just as accurate. If you think that someone with a gun is not putting their life on the line you are absolutely wrong. People deployed over in the Middle East, put their lives on the line every day. I'd like to see one of you have the courage to face someone pointing a gun at you every day. I bet you would soil yourself.

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
Having Modern Soldier in there really isn't fair, lets face it no matter how good you are gun always beats sword in battle.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Okay, any fictional warrior-types aside, I'm going to tow the line for the ninja.

Why? Very simple. The real-life ninja is not like you see in the movies. Maybe some of the facts are there, but not all of them. However, one thing that is an actual constant for the ninja is striking without warning, to kill the target quickly. This is because many of the actual historical ninjas were not die-hard swordsmen like samurai, but peasants who will improvise anything that is workable to their advantage and the death of their opponents.

To their credit, there were probably SOME real stealth assassins and maybe that's where the idea comes from, but the premise here is that the ninja waits for your unprepared moments and then strikes. All these other classes are equally vulnerable when their guard is dropped. Ninjas didn't challange samurai to a stand-up fight. They might lose! So, they don't bother with formalities. You feel a sting on your neck, or a rope, or a knife. And then...you're dead.