Poll: The Final Verdict on George W. Bush?s Presidency?

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
DrunkenKitty said:
lizards said:
sorry but having grammer in an online forum is up their in my list of interests with having a nail shoved through my stomach dont be such a grammer nazi and i know this is over used but get a life if your going to tell me to use grammer in an online forum
He's not telling you to use grammar and punctuation for our benefit. It's not that we desperately want to hear what you have to say and can't read your post.

He's telling you for your own benefit because, as it stands, no one respects you or values your opinion. This isn't 4chan. This is a big boy forum.
i dont know what 4chan is but really i dont care i only entered in this forum for people to think about why they hate bush and that they shouldnt i dont care if anyone values or respects my opinion cause as i said before: this is an online forum not the House of Representives

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
History will remember him for the laundry list of horrible shit he did while in office. You all know what they are.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
I felt the way the crowd booed him before Obama was sworn in was wrong. Yes his administration may have made some mistakes, but at the end of the day he did a fairly good job of keeping America safe (particularly after 9/11), and could do noting about events such as hurricane Katrina or the current economic crisis.

I read an article from an Iraqi citizen that stated Bush is veered in parts of Iraq as a hero for getting rid of Saddam Hussein, something people often forget about when the war is mentioned.

At the end of the day, Bush is just a figurehead for his party; he single-handedly did not pass every regulation, law and order he is remembered for.

...and I'm not even American!