Poll: The Last of Us Academic Poll (SPOILERS)

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
No need for shooting them. The first got killed by his own scalpel and the others suffered death from a bit harder contact with the walls.
Sarge034 said:
Actually, she stood in your path with a gun and then lowered it so she could take a hold of Ellie. As for finishing her off... Never leave a combat capable enemy on the battlefield and never let a fanatical enemy live. It never works out well. If he had let her live she would have healed up and spent the rest of her waking days searching for them. This would put the entire community at the power station at risk. It was just safer that way.

It looks like everything else just comes down to personality types, personal morals, and beliefs. Nothing wrong with that.
Yeah, i remember Joel said something like "You would just come after her" before executing Marlene. Looks like he thougt of the same risk if he would let her live.

Mikejames

Jan 26, 2012
Sarge034 said:
Actually, she stood in your path with a gun and then lowered it so she could take a hold of Ellie. As for finishing her off... Never leave a combat capable enemy on the battlefield and never let a fanatical enemy live. It never works out well. If he had let her live she would have healed up and spent the rest of her waking days searching for them. This would put the entire community at the power station at risk. It was just safer that way.
I guess the irony is that if Marlene was more like Joel from the start, she may have survived.

It looks like everything else just comes down to personality types, personal morals, and beliefs. Nothing wrong with that.
I suppose it boils down to more than debating whether or not the ends justify the means.

That's what makes it interesting.

rasputin0009

Feb 12, 2013
Chimpzy said:
I straight up murdered everything I came across with coldly detached efficiency.

No loose ends.
More or less the same.

They were all in the way and I had extra rounds.