Poll: The last time you watched MTV?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
How long ago is absolutely never? I'm sorry but it just seems like that channel produces nothing but stupid crap. It's probably fueling the stereotype that all Americans are idiots.

EDIT: "Looks at results" and apparently I'm not alone.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
I saw half an episode of that show about birthday parties for rich teen sluts like a year or two ago, and it was like grinding shards of glass into my corneas. Last time before that was Beavis and Butthead from forever ago.
Also, does watching the clip of "Come at me bro!" from Jersey Shore count? I didn't see it on MTV, but it is their show.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
What's MTV? I don't know, I might have at some point but I don't remember.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
It's been years. I don't like the stuff on music channels now anyway, although you can barely class MTV as a music channel anyway.

Total LOLige said:
Fucking ages ago it's shit. I like the Q music channel but that's pretty cap as well, music channels are shit now.
Someone told me the other day that apparently Q is gone now. I had to ask them to remind me what Q was, it'd been so long since I'd watched it I'd forgotten.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
I dunno, uh... i guess i watched some things on there a couple years ago, but must be ten years since they were interesting to watch constantly

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
I tried to watch beavis and butthead when it came back on but it just wasn't the same. Watching them comment on todays pop just isn't as fun.

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
I actually just watched it today, but I can't say I enjoyed it...

It made me very sad for the world...

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Goodness me, been years I must say. Actually WATCHING mtv? Yeah, years. I pass it by sometimes when its on in a building and that horrendous show Jersey Shore is on but I stopped once the music went.

captcha: face the music

I'm scared