Poll: The most annoying Video Game Characters Ever.

CastaliaMoirae

Oct 22, 2008
jokr2thief said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
Moira Brown. No other explanation is neccesary.
That one I agree with.

You have a perfectly good merc standing in your shop. Someone is paying him. Get your money's worth and go send him out to do some of this crap!
Who IS that merc guy anyway? I always assumed he was her secret lover or something. He always yelled at me when I tried to use the workbench because I'd accidentally look at the bottlecap mine you could steal. That got annoying.

Inquisitor Slayde

Jan 17, 2009
I liked Moira, she reminded me of Kaylee from Firefly and Kaylee is adorable. I understand why people don't like her though. She is agressively cheerful, even after you crush her dreams.

I voted for Brucie/Roman but only because they're the only other choice on the list from a game I have played. They were pretty annoying but more because of the stupid friends system rather than the way they were written, though that plays a part too.

Loiosh91

Dec 20, 2008
why is that whiney little puss Tidus from FFX not an option!!!????
oh well, if not him then Moira Brown, i finally just killed her

R4GNOR0K

Feb 14, 2009
all of the people listed lose to marumaru from blue dragon he saved my ass a couple times but he is the most annoying piece of shit ever!!!

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
To everyone who thinks Navi is annoying:

Ciela from Phantom Hourglass has the same voice as Navi, but with an added perky additude.

jaammiie

Master of the Universe
Jun 3, 2007
What!? Brucie and Roman! I don't really find them annoying at all. In fact, I find them funny!

Waluigi is a twat, really hate the guy, even though he's not real hehe.

xadd2u

Mar 28, 2009
Hey cousin, we are gentlemen... Hey cousin want to shoot pool... Hey cousin let's play darts... Hey cousin, you going to call Michelle... Hey cousin...Hey cousin...Hey cousin...
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH.

Every time I'm getting absorbed into the game and having fun exploring the city, looking for stunt jumps, shooting pigeons (or any solo activity) I get taken right out of it as soon as that damn phone rings. I'd switch Roman for Navi any day.

BlueMartian

Mar 22, 2009
Put baby mario in the poll. I used to hate the way he screamed at you when you lost him in SMW2. Also why is a baby driving go-karts around? And how is it possible his adult self is competing against him? Baby Mario gives me the shits.

Siiner

Jul 18, 2008
May, Dizzy and Jam from Guilty Gear. Even in Japanese they are SO GOD DAMNED HIGH PITCHED AND ANNYOING!

Prowers

Jan 31, 2009
First off all, yes tails IS annoying, but only because a girl voices him now. In the old days (when he was voiced by a BOY) he was a great character. Even though he's annoying, I still can't imagine him gone.

I think the most annoying is Bowser Jr.