Poll: The most annoying Video Game Characters Ever.

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
Moira. The only person that made me want to go evil in Fallout 3.
Can't wait 'til the next time I play it. I will kill her personaly THEN blow up the A-bomb!

Edit:
notoriouslynx said:
Moira brown isnt that bad, but she is pretty bad. Even if you blow up megaton, she doesn't disappear!
WHAT?

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I chose Navi. After a while "Listen!" gets annoying.
How could anyone vote Moira? She's the best character in Fo3.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Sticky from Fallout 3.

(Hey! Do you know where your going? Hey! Lets make up a story! Hey! Why are you pointing that gun at me?)

The voice from Crackdown

(Agent! Blah Blah Blah, IF THE GOD DAMNED CIVILIANS WOULD STOP JUMPING IN FRONT OF MY CAR I WOULDN'T RUN THEM OVER!)

Pierce from Saints Row 2

(Quit your fucking whining man, jesus)

The cops from Road Rash

(I guess Road Rash is set in LA Badum Tish)

Disciple from Knights of the Old Republic 2

(Dude, grow a pair, seriously.)

Ricky 49

Jan 10, 2009
roman/brucie

god they actually top navi in my books, she was bad but at least her advice was relavent (useless but still relevent) roman and bruci its just annoying and pointless can't Niko turn off his phone and let me get back to the missions

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Slippy...uugggghhh. I couldn't ever tell if that was a boy or a girl. That voice is just so irritating.

But why is Midna on here?

JenXXXJen

Mar 11, 2009
Slippy, I didn't even know who most of them were.

What the hell is Midna doing on that list?

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
civilians or citizens or what ever from Half-Life 2. They could be useful at times but mostly they are tumb as shit it's like they have one chromosome too many or something.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I'm going with Pokey from Earthbound and Mother 3.
By the end, I just wanted to murder his Fat ass..

0thello

Apr 2, 2009
Where the hell is Barrett from FF7 or at least Augusts Cole from Gears of War. Two denegrating stereotypes I'd click repeatedly.

PeaceFistCreations

Feb 19, 2009
I didn't even vote. This is the best list you could come up with? There are way more annoying characters in gaming history that make these guys look like heroes.
My personal worst is the annoying old ***** in Dead Rising who is looking for her poodle. She's not only irrational and aggravating as hell, but she basically fucks up all the survivors waiting for the 42 hour extraction by opening the front doors of the mall to let all the zombies in, just to try and get her poodle who was behind a wall of zombies, and looked undead anyway.
She is second only to Jar-Jar Binks in my book for "worst fictional character".

McGee

Mar 31, 2009
I think the only reason I don't hate Navi is because I get all nostalgic when I think about her.

Jan 29, 2009
Actually, Midna was an interesting character, showing a drastic change from the beginning to the end in her attitude and feelings.

Nageck

Feb 8, 2009
I liked Roman and Brucie because they were sort of realistic characters and Niko always showed exasperation around Brucie. I hate Waluigi because the closest he has come to being canon is when he stole music or something in Dance Dance Mario whatever.

Mackinator

Apr 21, 2009
Slippy from SF64/Lylat Wars. Worse than anything. Especially when he screams "OH NO" when he gets hit.