Poll: The most annoying Video Game Characters Ever.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Mr. Fister said:
Midna (Zelda:TP)
*shakes head in disapproval*

antipunt said:
*slaps forehead; it's b/c of people like you that they created that 'interesting' Midna game on the internet =P
Do I even wanna know....
No....

But onto other news, yes I second the lepers from Assassins Creed. But you have to the admit, the game is designed in a way that you can prefer much kill them without penalty...which..is what I did.. *shank*
...every time *shank*

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
I guess it's navi on that list but there are hyper annoying characters in so many games. Rose from MGS2 was very annoying, always ringing me when I'm trying to kill stuff and whining. Any one of those support characters who are constantly nagging you when you want to explore. "What are you doing? It's the other way" Grrrrr.

SimpleReally

Feb 4, 2008
MAnny from Grim Fandango

you're thinking about how to solve a puzzle while he keeps yelling at the top of his voice VROOOOOOOOMVVROMOMVRRRRRRRROMVRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

shut.up.already

Danglybits

Oct 31, 2008
I was torn between the top two selections Navi was terribly irritating to me but I don't think she would have been so bad if not for the people I lived with walking into the room and mimicking her. I actually had to quit the game until I moved out it got so bad. But since no NPC has caused me more controller snapping, cord biting, console smashing rage I had to pick that fucking dog.

I also found Meryl Silverburg to be irritating as fuck. Because she's incapable, cocky, and is all the spunky anime girl crap that I hate. "You're a sad lonely man Snake", and like the dog she makes fun of you (step on land mines), but unlike the dog you can kill her. So the dog wins, snickering prick.

Kyuumi

Jan 12, 2009
Otis from Dead Rising, every frigging second.
"HEY FRANK THERES SOMEONE STUCK IN BLAH BLAH BLAH"
*Zombie attacks you and you hang up"
"WHY'D YA CUT ME OFF MAN?"

Errm, let me thing, Zombies are raping me!?!?

bloodfang.kai

Jan 12, 2009
that dog... *sighs* :(

jokr2thief said:
This was a happy childhood memory that lasted all of about three seconds, because I remembered the one thing about that game that made me vow never to play it again...

That God Damned Dog.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You could be a crack shot. You could hit 300 ducks, but the second you missed one, he would pop up to mock you... And you couldn't shoot him.

TheTrooper

Jan 13, 2009
I remember that goddamn dog. He used to piss me off so much. I recently found my old gun from Dunk Hunt, and I remembered that dog instantly.
I wouldn't play duck hunt again though if I found it, It's one of those games best left in my memory :)

grunt-4-life

Jan 8, 2009
Navi wins because when ever it says something its just ''Have you played this song yet?'' and you just wanted the fucking thing to shut the f@*k up and leave you to play the game.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Ashley. Dear Jesus, I intentionally killed her only for shits and giggles, and often let the villagers take her away.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Why is Midna on the list? I personally thought she was kind of cool especially at the end of the game. I'd at howl at her anytime.

JokerGrin

Jan 11, 2009
I voted Waluigi. Seeing his smug, bandy-legged ass win another minigame on Mario Party just makes me spit blood. "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Auron555

Jun 15, 2008
In Rock Band 2, there's one randomly generated character in quickplay who is a short, chubby Asian girl with pink ponytails in a leopard print bikini top and jean skirt.
It's been just my luck to get this character in my band more often than not.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
I say nero of dmc4... but i vote ashley since my hatred of nero is obviously not common thing around here.

Mar 26, 2008
Bigfatstupid said:
4thegreatergood said:
What about Cortana? She's freaking annoying when all you have to do is escape. "2 minutes, chief!" Listen, lady, I'm trying to bash heads here. Come back to me when we're on the pelican.
Yeah, but your talking about the final few minutes of the game. Not enough to deem her as annoying character. . .

However, I DID find it annoying having to go through those flashes, causing Chief to stop in place and wait a few seconds before doing anything else. Wish there was an off button for that.
Now THAT really tried my patience. Especially when both her and the Gravemind were double-teaming me with unnecessary flashbacks.

But the dog from Duck Hunt... How I loathe thee!