Poll: the skinny jean fad

CACAVILLE

Aug 25, 2009
so this fad came from the blue i didnt expect it to come back after the 70's but anything is possible i dont wear them myself but i find it kinda stupid because firt gerls started to wear then then one guy thought ''hmmm what if if i was one of them?'' then that make it come to the men. so i ask does it bother you??

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
Skullkid4187 said:
No it doesn't I wear them and don't see why everyone hates them so much. They're just jeans.
This, I wear them because I like them, My friends like them, My girlfriend likes them.

I don't see how Jeans can bother you?

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
There was only three people I knew in my school who wore skinny jeans. One them was a self absorbed dushbag, other was an alright guy, pretty nice and intersting, and the other I just saw around. So it goes to show you, you can't judge a person by their jeans.

Also I don't wear them, I have a condition know as "having a ass" so they won't fit.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Many girls like guys in skinny jeans, but I dont think I could bring myself to wearing them.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
I want to burn them all in the fires of Mount Doom. I remember being bought some and out of curiosity I decided to try them on, knowing that I think they just look stupid, never again will I make myself look as stupid as I did then or put myself through the agonising pain of having my balls crushed. The sooner the entire emo trend goes away the better.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
I find them hawt on girls, but they have shit pockets and I have shit legs, so I don't wear them.

M-JN

Jan 26, 2009
I personally could not care less what kind of things a dude covers his junk with. But SPEAKING of his junk, there was a study once that indicated skinny jeans may lend their hand to infertility. Because sperm need to be kept a degree or so cooler than body heat to be healthy, so tightening your package closer to your body can warm them up and make them less effective.

True stuff, I'm pretty sure.

Irode

Jan 18, 2010
I have a pair, can't say I like them or dislike them, they're just jeans?
Many of my friends wear them and spend too much to get them from a shop when they seem to look the same just a different colour.

I really don't understand how it would bother someone though.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Skinny jeans are expensive, uncomfortable, and look stupid.
They fail on every conceivable level.

megs1120

Wing Commander
Jul 27, 2009
good on girls, bad on guys

ATTENTION GUYS!! skinny jeans never fail to make you look like a douchebag!

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
No. Those things are uncomfortable. Speaking of fads, who started the Silly Bandz fad?