Poll: the skinny jean fad

M-JN

Jan 26, 2009
ghostayami said:
M-JN said:
I personally could not care less what kind of things a dude covers his junk with. But SPEAKING of his junk, there was a study once that indicated skinny jeans may lend their hand to infertility. Because sperm need to be kept a degree or so cooler than body heat to be healthy, so tightening your package closer to your body can warm them up and make them less effective.

True stuff, I'm pretty sure.
i feel like putting that up on a billboard :)
Well, on the other hand, you have to consider how many of these guys ever actually worry about sex.

.... with girls.

COUGH

masseyguy911

Aug 6, 2010
Souplex said:
Skinny jeans are expensive, uncomfortable, and look stupid.
They fail on every conceivable level.
Exactly, I never will understand why people wear them.
But do they bother me, no. People can wear them all they want, I just think they looks stupid...

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
Skinny jeans don't really bother me. If thats whats "in fashion" then people can wear whatever the hell they want, but I don't give a shit about fashion.
Ive tried them and they're alright, they're just not for me.
Makes me look top heavy and unbalanced, like Jeremy Clarkson.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I have some skinny jeans, but also other types. They can look good if you know what to wear with them.

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
XJ-0461 said:
Not for me. So definately not for me. My favourite jeans are really baggy, have pockets that can actually hold stuff without it digging into my leg, are fairly cheap, offer a good range of mobility, and don't crush what I don't need crushing. Essentially the opposite of skinny jeans.

Plus, I'd probably look like a douchebag if I ever wore them.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
If I did find a skinny jean that would fit me, it would probably be too long, or look worse than normal skinny jeans. My legs are too thick.

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
Ah, the ball-destroyers. My best friend pretty much exclusively wears skinny jeans, but not me. In fact, I DON'T WEAR THEM AT ALL.

Upturned Walrus

Jun 15, 2009
I hate them because.....well in scotland and england it is only the REALLY fat emos that wear them and they look like fucking idiots.

Hateren47

Aug 16, 2010
As long as the ass isn't hanging out I don't really care. I still think they are for girls but people can wear what they want. When I see a guy in pants so skinny his ass is hanging out, I want to invade his privacy and help him put his clothes on right, though. Just sneak up on him, grab him by the belt and lift him off his feet and shake him into them.
I prefer really baggy pants, but as I want them without crap scribbled all over them in gold, they can be hard to find unless I shop on line.

MisterShine

Him Diamond
Mar 9, 2010
ghostayami said:
... i find it kinda stupid because firt gerls started to wear then then one guy thought ''hmmm what if if i was one of them?'' then that make it come to the men. so i ask does it bother you??
First off let me state that spelling, capitalization, and punctuation marks are your friend, and you should embrace them.

Second, may god forgive me for stating things already said previously in a thread, but I have to personally respond to this as the backlash on it kind of annoys me. No, I have no problem with skinny jeans, as long as they're worn by good looking people. Women, gay men and bisexuals all deserve their eye candy too, not just straight men.

edit: Fixed the last sentence, could be read in a different way than intended.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
I would never say anything bad about women wearing skinny jeans. Although, I will point out the fact that some of these guys are giving themselves strokes because the jeans are cutting off circulation so badly. This renders any pro-skinny jeans argument invalid.

Upturned Walrus

Jun 15, 2009
Hateren47 said:
As long as the ass isn't hanging out I don't really care. I still think they are for girls but people can wear what they want. When I see a guy in pants so skinny his ass is hanging out, I want to invade his privacy and help him put his clothes on right, though. Just sneak up on him, grab him by the belt and lift him off his feet and shake him into them.
I prefer really baggy pants, but as I want them without crap scribbled all over them in gold, they can be hard to find unless I shop on line.
lol I feel sorry for you having to shop online for "normal" jeans I just go to one of my local super markets and I have some nice baggy "normal" jeans.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
xXSMaC 123Xx said:
I hate them because.....well in scotland and england it is only the REALLY fat emos that wear them and they look like fucking idiots.
That's funny because in America, The ones who normally wear them have pencils for legs, and it doesn't look any better. Makes them look like 7 year olds.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Not at all, i would wear them myself but i tend to have a lot of crap in my pockets. And my favourite store tends to not have them in stock.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
I think they look uncomfortable and I can't imagine getting any kind of useful pocket space. I'll take my wallet and phone over groinal pain any day.

EDIT: And another thing, what's the deal (yeah, I said it) with the "wearing trousers around your knees" trend among teenage boys? It looks ridiculous and uncomfortable. I'll take groinal pain over that any day.

Seijaku

Feb 6, 2010
I don't care what other people wear, I just find them ridiculously uncomfortable.