Poll: the skinny jean fad

cartzo

Apr 16, 2009
i absolutely despise this fad in every way, mainly because it came at the completely wrong time for me. Not surprisingly for a subscriber to a gaming website i used to be a weedy little weakling with match stick legs, this was back however when having large strong legs (and therefore baggy trousers to make your legs look thicker) was something you either had or got the crap kicked out of you for being a weak little pussy as indeed i was.

however i then got interested in rock climbing, started working out as a result. 4 years later and i finally now have the thicker stronger build that i was previously bullied for not having, and hey presto suddenly weak matchstick legs (and therefore thinner jeans) are fashionable.

also they look stupid.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
some people should never wear it aka people who are about forty pounds over weight because it just makes you look like a marshmallow on two sticks.
otherwise i have no problem.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Regular jeans annoy me enough - probably cause im an odd shape (smallish waist, thick legs etc)

So yeah skinny jeans would really suck for me - I'd end up sitting down and speaking an octave higher

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Souplex said:
Skinny jeans are expensive, uncomfortable, and look stupid.
They fail on every conceivable level.
I'll just go end my existence now...

I wear skinny jeans, but only cause I look fine in them.

krysieflower

Aug 23, 2010
Skinny jeans are alright on girls and it's just weird to me if a guy wears them. It's not a bad weird, just weird weird.

MaxxHavokk

Jul 28, 2010
WINDOWCLEAN2 said:
Skullkid4187 said:
No it doesn't I wear them and don't see why everyone hates them so much. They're just jeans.
This, I wear them because I like them, My friends like them, My girlfriend likes them.

I don't see how Jeans can bother you?
thissss, i cant say it any better so ill use someone whos said it as good as it gets =]

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
for serious? your just asking this now? guys have been wearing skinny jeans for about 5 years AT LEAST. my freind just recently stopped. seems a little late to the game.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
This isn't really new. Plenty of people round here have been wearing em for- five years? Ish. I don't mind 'em but mega-skinny jeans on guys make me cringe. On girls however...

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Lol I don't wear anything that would be uncomfortable. I find Skinny jeans uncomfortable.

nYuknYuknYuk

Jul 12, 2009
Souplex said:
Skinny jeans are expensive, uncomfortable, and look stupid.
They fail on every conceivable level.
This. I don't see why people like them, and even if they do, how do they like them more than the Benjamin Franklin they are about to spend on them?

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
do you mean a guy wearing girl's skinny jeans, or a guy wearing drainpipes? (which fit differently)

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Don't really give a damn. You can wear them if you want, but I don't wear them because this sentence is really long and kinda pointless to read after a while.