Poll: the skinny jean fad

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Doesn't really bug me when women wear them. Doesn't really bug me that much when men wear them either under two conditions: 1) The man's sack must be tiny enough to fit properly without bulging out of them. Kind of gross to observe. 2) The man must be skinny enough to wear them.

Personally, I am a fatty, so I don't wear them.

Edit: Just an addition, but skinny jeans don't bother me nearly as much as these do. Yes. That is a pair of capris...for men.

Jibblejab

Apr 14, 2009
The people who say they are uncomfortable are obviously doing it wrong. Dont pull the up all the way to your waist, ya know like your dad, wear them just abit lower than your hips and all is well. :)

I like them, i just buy tonnes of cheap pairs of white skinnies, and dye them what ever colour, so i have them in every colour known to man and some colours known only to dolphins.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Jibblejab said:
The people who say they are uncomfortable are obviously doing it wrong. Dont pull the up all the way to your waist, ya know like your dad, wear them just abit lower than your hips and all is well. :)
...So you should wear them in the position that you are nearly certain to end up flashing your ass crack. Brilliant.

On another note, I do commend the companies that decided to charge more while using less material...and got away with it. BRILLIANT!(x2)

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
i tryed them once....i couldnt fit my..."self" into them...it was painfull...never making that mistake again

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
Meh, I don't have any objection to other people wearing them, but I can't stand them myself, and I own what is effectively a pair of skinnies.

Right now, I'm wearing straight jeans that I suspect were mis-labeled, making them a size bigger than listed; it feels like I'm walking around in flares, and I absolutely love them and see no reason why anybody could disagree with them..

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I used to have a pair, but I stopped wearing them. Mostly because they compress my 'un-compressables' too much. I like having room to breath, and so do my dangling bits. Other than that though, they were actually pretty comfortable.

In the end I don't really care if you wear them or not.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Very few guys I've seen look good in them, and only marginally more women do. So yeah, for me it is a 'don't like the look' thing. However, I do like them ... on excessively hormonal, F***-anything-with-two-legs-and-an-armpit guys, because of this:
M-JN said:
I personally could not care less what kind of things a dude covers his junk with. But SPEAKING of his junk, there was a study once that indicated skinny jeans may lend their hand to infertility. Because sperm need to be kept a degree or so cooler than body heat to be healthy, so tightening your package closer to your body can warm them up and make them less effective.

True stuff, I'm pretty sure.
Nothing like poor fashion sense to lower teenage pregnancies.

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
Its just a fashion, they come and go, i personally think its better than tracksuits and the like, it doesnt bother me at all

TyphoidMary

May 27, 2009
My old roommate wore skinny jeans all the time, until he joined the Navy. They looked great on him, but the Navy does not appreciate men in women's clothing. I personally don't find them comfortable.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
It's looks good on girls...but guys just shouldn't. I lost a bet once and have to try them on, it was horrible. I tried to tie my shoe...it was just awful. It was horrible. Just...so horrible.

Now that's it's summer "skinny cut offs" are popular, I thing that's kind of funny.

catalyst8

Oct 29, 2008
ghostayami said:
so this fad came from the blue i didnt expect it to come back after the 70's but anything is possible i dont wear them myself but i find it kinda stupid because firt gerls started to wear then then one guy thought ''hmmm what if if i was one of them?'' then that make it come to the men. so i ask does it bother you??
Get a grip, this 'fad' has been around since the 60s for men & women. But then I suppose asking someone to get a grip of anything when they admit they judge people by the clothes they wear is a lost cause.

If you're over the age of ten then I suggest you start to act it.

EDIT: My error, since the 1950s. Personally I don't like jeans of any description, but wouldn't be so infantile as to judge people who wear them.

darkonnis

Apr 8, 2010
dunno, i dont like em. They're designed for people with a severe deficiency in their diet, coupled with a lack of exercise. Following the whole "being skinny is good" thing that keeps getting thrown about. I myself always wear jeans and a t-shirt that fits. Anything that looks like my mrs would have bought it for herself and then would have been stretched to fit me i dont even bother looking at.
If you have any kind of body structure, i dont quite follow how you'd even be able to get into them. I very much doubt i could.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Naw, I'm too fat for regular jeans sometimes, I'd fear getting them on and off, along with having to take them off to go to the bathroom.

I'm pretty indifferent about them (along with everything) as they don't bother me much.

007dog900

Apr 27, 2009
On girls they look awesome, on dudes they look silly, and from an objective standpoint the are less practical than other, wider kinds of jeans. (less space for pockets, shotguns, etc.)

gl1koz3

May 24, 2010
They look kinda funny. And uncomfortable. But why should one be bothered about everyone else wearing them? If there was a space suit fad, I'd start to worry.

Hazzaslagga

Sep 18, 2009
I don't think they suit me personally and usually look ridiculous on some guy's depending on what they are wearing.

Frontastic

Aug 3, 2010
One of my friends hates them, but he also hates Trilby's and man-bags so his opinion doesn't matter.

But, yeah they're good and wear them now and again. I actually have much more of an issue with really baggy stuff.