Poll: the skinny jean fad

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
I like skinny jeans, but not the ball-crushingly tight ones; ones that you can feel pulling in against your legs, but not against your package.

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Meh, skinny jeans are alright on some people. Some suit it, they usually have even skinnier legs. It's like the jeans say about that person, "I'm anorexic and I embrace it." I myself look fucking ugly in skinny jeans.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Personally I don't like 'em (my bits don't take kindly to being smothered) but if someone else likes wearing them, more power to 'em. Anyway bellbottoms are way worse. :)

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
i don't like them but it doesn't bother me, it's not my right to tell people what to wear.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I really hate them. Because I would never sacrifice comfort for fashion. And it really doesn't look cool at all to have your Little Professor bunched up and gasping for air. And for any other Professor Layton fan, I'm sorry for that mental image.

scoHish

Mar 27, 2008
Ironic Pirate said:
...but they have shit pockets...
Pretty much the only reason I don't like skinny jeans. Whenever I wear them i feel like my wallet's the size of a brick in my back pocket.

the wako kid

Mar 31, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
I find them hawt on girls, but they have shit pockets and I have shit legs, so I don't wear them.
and even then only girls with nice asses look hot in them.i prefer baggy clothes,and tried a pair of skinny jeans one time.the first time i got a boner the pants became unwearable.

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
one case: Had one friend who wore em, turns out he's gay if that means anything.

Other case: Lots of other friends wore them, I go to a prep school, so it's kinda standard.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I hate it when guys wear skinny jeans. Or maybe I just don't like guys to look skinnier than me. Anyway, don't mind wearing them myself, or on other girls, just don't think it's healthy for their genitalia if guys wear jeans that tight.

Sharps92

Dec 25, 2009
Kenko said:
If yer genitalia is small enough for skinny-jeans! Go right ahead! I'll mock you like I mocked all the other people wearing them. Jeans are lame in general. Nothing says "I have no personality and ill conform to everything you want me too" like jeans.
You really are a moron.

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
Kenko said:
If yer genitalia is small enough for skinny-jeans! Go right ahead! I'll mock you like I mocked all the other people wearing them. Jeans are lame in general. Nothing says "I have no personality and ill conform to everything you want me too" like jeans.
Either your a mildly interesting troll, or someone who has a really sadistic and judgmental life.
Jeans are rugged, comfortable, and don't look bad, therefore I wear them. If you're really that critical and have such a dire need to define yourself, i'm sorry.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
I cant wear them, my legs are to big. Hell the other day someone thought i was wearing skinny jeans when i was in fact wearing a normal pair (although that pair is a bit too small).

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
on girls? great, good stuff, keep at it.

on guys?....I weep for your genitals.

But yea, it's not so much that my fellow men were skinny jeans that bother me, it's the fact they they all just seem like fucking tools to me.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Why would you want to look like you are wearing your girlfriends pants? I don't understand it.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
I have leg muscles, so even if I liked the look I couldn't do anything about it. I can't really understand it either - you get the stupidly skinny jeans that really aren't flattering or practical, and then you get the polar opposite with retarded jeans with the belt around your knees - again, not flattering or practical.

I'm more opposed to the latter as it looks even more stupid and I don't need to see everyone's boxers to be honest, but I don't see the point of either style :/