Poll: the skinny jean fad

Mrrrgggrlllrrrg

Jun 21, 2010
tight jeans are just an ugly sight, tight jeans on a guy is just down right disturbing not to mention it kills your sperm count. eh I wear khakis

adledog

Dec 28, 2008
I wear skinny jeans alot but for 1, I'm skinny enough that skinny jeans arent actually that tight on me and for 2, i tend to wear black jeans and colored jeans stretch so theyre actually more comfortable than regular jeans

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Souplex said:
Skinny jeans are expensive, uncomfortable, and look stupid.
They fail on every conceivable level.
You should see my butt in a pair of skinny jeans! and they're so comfy :D And jeans aren't that expensive >_>;;

Quit yo' bitchin', Soupy.

May 6, 2009
I have a 28 inch waist, 32 inch inseam and squat 120 kilos. My thighs are by far the widest part of my body below the shoulders. Skinny jeans are physically impossible for me. I can hardly find anything that fits given my dimensions these days. I'm wearing 5 year old jeans and hoping the pendulum swings the other way soon.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Why? Hell, they've stayed as part of the Metal fashion, which is why I wear them... Plus, I actually find them quite comfortable (girls ones, anyway. Guys skinny jeans are notorious for being badly fitted) and I never used to like wearing jeans. Plus, as I said, it never really died completely, so for me it's not a fad. Hey, at least my jeans aren't around my thighs.
So no, skinny jeans don't bother me, obviously. But your grammar certainly does.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
the wako kid said:
Ironic Pirate said:
I find them hawt on girls, but they have shit pockets and I have shit legs, so I don't wear them.
and even then only girls with nice asses look hot in them.i prefer baggy clothes,and tried a pair of skinny jeans one time.the first time i got a boner the pants became unwearable.
I have a story about trying to use the restroom with a pair of those things, but it's probably way too much information for the forum.

Let's just say I had to take a running jump at some point, and leave your curiosity there.

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Triscut900 said:
Wicky_42 said:
I have leg muscles, so even if I liked the look I couldn't do anything about it. I can't really understand it either - you get the stupidly skinny jeans that really aren't flattering or practical, and then you get the polar opposite with retarded jeans with the belt around your knees - again, not flattering or practical.

I'm more opposed to the latter as it looks even more stupid and I don't need to see everyone's boxers to be honest, but I don't see the point of either style :/
have you ever seen a guy do that with a man thong on o_0
Oh Gods, did you have to give me that mental image?! What is wrong with you?? lol

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
ghostayami said:
so this fad came from the blue i didnt expect it to come back after the 70's but anything is possible i dont wear them myself but i find it kinda stupid because firt gerls started to wear then then one guy thought ''hmmm what if if i was one of them?'' then that make it come to the men. so i ask does it bother you??
Where are you from?

Anyway, I wear slim jeans not skinny.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I don't like them (not on women and hell will freeze over before i ever wear one) but then i don't like or wear jeans, period. I don't really get the whole fascination behind 'skinny jeans'. I don't find them particularly appealing or interesting to look at and i don't know why it's seen such a rise in popularity.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I have a cool story, bro about skinny jeans. Hardcore band comes to my town to play a show. They do the stupid crabcore thing where they crouch down. Lead singer's legs literally burst out of his jeans (I thank God he wasn't going commando). Probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Eternalsun

May 11, 2010
I have some and i wear them every so often lol I dont really care about the its like the same for tracksuits i dont judge people who wear them so why should skinny jeans aswel.
But yeah there just clothes which are tight
But! i wont spend over 30 pounds fucking sterlin! on a pair of jeans.

the wako kid

Mar 31, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
the wako kid said:
Ironic Pirate said:
I find them hawt on girls, but they have shit pockets and I have shit legs, so I don't wear them.
and even then only girls with nice asses look hot in them.i prefer baggy clothes,and tried a pair of skinny jeans one time.the first time i got a boner the pants became unwearable.
I have a story about trying to use the restroom with a pair of those things, but it's probably way too much information for the forum.

Let's just say I had to take a running jump at some point, and leave your curiosity there.
my stiffy tore my jeans when I was at school.i had to wear my gym shorts th rest of the day.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
People can wear whatever they like, if it honestly bothers you then you need to get yourself sorted. I don't have a problem with it, and neither should anybody else.

I don't wear them myself, but a number of friends do.

Bruin

Aug 16, 2010
SextusMaximus said:
People can wear whatever they like, if it honestly bothers you then you need to get yourself sorted. I don't have a problem with it, and neither should anybody else.

I don't wear them myself, but a number of friends do.
"Neither should anybody else"?

You support the right to wear whatever you want but deny others to think whatever they want?

the wako kid said:
my stiffy tore my jeans when I was at school.i had to wear my gym shorts th rest of the day.
That's not physically possible.

WelshDanny

May 10, 2010
I have some pairs, but none of the stupidly skinny ones that wrap around your leg. I accidently tried a pair on once, I got bit of a shock in the old crotch area and I doubt I'll ever be able to have kids because of it!

The pain! The pain!

People can wear what they like though.

CACAVILLE

Aug 25, 2009
Woodsey said:
ghostayami said:
so this fad came from the blue i didnt expect it to come back after the 70's but anything is possible i dont wear them myself but i find it kinda stupid because firt gerls started to wear then then one guy thought ''hmmm what if if i was one of them?'' then that make it come to the men. so i ask does it bother you??
Where are you from?

Anyway, I wear slim jeans not skinny.
I'm from california and everywhere you turn theres someone with skinny jeans

CACAVILLE

Aug 25, 2009
the wako kid said:
Ironic Pirate said:
the wako kid said:
Ironic Pirate said:

wow umm well this proves man over skinny jean