Poll: the Top expected games of 2011?

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Guild Wars 2
The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim
The Witcher 2

I can't even think of anything else at the moment - nothing else looks all that interesting...what with Bioware determined to screw over RPG fans and turn their IP's into dumbed down versions of past glories, and there being no big JRPG to look foreward to. Well i guess there's:

Assassins Creed 3 [maybe? We do know it'll be out this year regardless]
FIFA 2012
The Last Story
Gears of War 3

That I'll end up buying, but my hype for that list is low compared to the trio above.

On a side-note, I didn't realize I am Alive had a release date?

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
Mass Effect 3
Skyrim
Duke Nukem Forever
Rage

WHY NONE OF THOSE ARE ON THERE BAFFLES ME.

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
So many good RPG's coming out this year.
Dragon Age II
Mass Effect 3
Star Wars: The Old Repbulic
Guild Wars 2
Deus Ex
Elder Scrolls V

This is going to be a great year.

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
Portal 2 out of those...

But also Uncharted 3, InFamous 2, The Last Guardian, and Pokemon Black/White

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
From this list I'd have to say my most expected game of 2011 is SW:KOTORO though I could end up not getting it cause of where I live. However there are alot of other new games coming out in 2011 I'd also like to get. For example Bulletstorm which looks ridiculously fun with its kill with skill appearance and fast paced action.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
I thought Bioshock Infinite was 2012?

Deus Ex might also be 2012 at this point, given the announcement of "some time in fiscal year 2011" which goes through March 2012... lol

In light of those two notes, I voted Batman

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Really? Mortal Kombat 9 and a game I've never heard of over Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2? Shame on you, sir or madam.

Btw, those are my two most anticipated games. Third? Skyrim. Christ your choices are disappointing. Okay okay, fine. Fourth, Surely you have Dead Spa- GODFUGGINGDAMMITYOURLISTSUCKS!
oh, and out of your list it's a tie between Brink and SW:TOR. Not gonna vote though because I mean come on, dude, you had to work to not include all 4 of those games.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
WHAT? You don't have Elder Scrolls V: Skryim on that list? That can't be possible. Just kidding, but seriously I am looking forward to it. Out of the options listed, I am definitely pumped for Brink.

Sep 14, 2009
ehh 90% of those games i dont have a care for at all. there are so many fucking games coming out this next year from every genre that i dont think you can poll up that well, hell you would need 3-4 polls i'd say to get an accurate read on what people are truly most excited for.

ot:

probably off the top of my head:

DA2
ME3
ES5
Socom 4
Uncharted 3

(once fable 3 reaches the pc) and quite a few others probably once they release some decent gameplay vids)

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Dragon Age 2! I have already payed for it :D

Only 6 days until Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition deadline for anyone who cares.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Bioshock Infinite is 2012 I think.

Argh! I can't choose! Portal 2 just looks so awesome!
But Deus Ex looks so awesome...in another way!

I'll go with Deus Ex.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Mass Effect 3

Dragon Age 2

Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Elder Scrolls V

The first three are on my "to buy" list.There are many other titles that I'm looking forward too,but they aren't that relevant.

March is going to be epic with Dragon Age 2 and Deus Ex being released in the same month.