Poll: The Voice of God

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Brian Blessed. Has to be. Just witness the brilliance that is Brian Blessed.

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
If it turns out God made the voice acting for Reaver in Fable, I'll become a devoted christian or whatever religion Steven Fry is considered as a god in.

Sep 14, 2009
morgan freeman for sure.

if not, then definitely dennis haysbert, he could sell me a flaming bag of shit and i would buy it instantly by the sound of his voice

Captain Schpack

Apr 22, 2009
In all seriousness, I have had people tell me I have the voice of God. I believe God's voice would like mine but better.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Wuggy said:
Gordon Freeman
Ninja'd!

Seriously though I like this.

Or this:

EDIT: Well I just skimmed the pages and I was Ninja'd again....Screw all of you.

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
I think it would be one heck of a twist if god was using Yatzee voice (no I'm not a ZP fanboy, I just think it would be an unexpected turn of events.
That indeed. But he would speak even faster, not having the need to catch his breath like Yahtzee does. I've always pictured God as being completely unintelligible.

And that's why I would also say that I picture his/her (their?) voice as the voice of the Dormin from Shadow of the Colossus. OR the Homunculus from Shadow of Memories.

Also: Why wasn't James Earl Jones an option in the poll?! God sounding like Darth Vader... now THAT would be awesome. And more than a little scary.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I voted AM, just because I enjoy the character, but actually, I think he would sound like Michael Ironside. That man's voice is like chocolate dipped tenderness with a crunchy exterior. However, Morgan Freeman did play God in that "Evan Almighty" movie, and he also has a pretty nice sounding voice.
Alternatively, he could just sound like someone close to you.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
None. There is no god
Imaginary characters in my head tend to sound similar to my own voice... considering I am the one imagining them and not the other way around

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
Once the OP wrote "Metatron," I had to vote Rickman. And what are you going to do about it? Hit me with that fffish? [http://youtu.be/EZ8t_7OII0k]

It would be amusing if it was BRIAN BLESSED, though, 'cause then all the saints would probably be deaf.