Poll: There is one thing the Escapist community has not answered...

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Bat Vader said:
Yeah, sorry for that. Walter is pretty cool. Out of everyone in Hellsing Walter seems to be the most intelligent and level headed one.
Walter would be the best, if not for Alucard. That, and I actually like his power. I hadn't seen it ever before then, plenty of ways to abuse the hell out of it,and gives the mental imagine of the bones in his fingers being tiny spools...

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Since I've read the books and seen three of the movies,[footnote]Yes, I am a guy. What? Stop looking at me like that![/footnote] I go with Team Edward.
1. Jacob's an asshole. He constantly causes tension between Edward and Bella because his hormones are in flux and Bella's the only girl he can talk to without vomiting.[footnote]Not all information is accurate, but seriously. When does he talk to another girl in the movies or books? Bella's daughter, his pack leader's girlfriend and the other vampires in the last book don't count.[/footnote]
2. Jacob won't leave his goddamn shirt on for more than a few minutes in the movies as much as I can remember.
3. Jacob refuses to tell Bella why he joined up with the "cool kids", forsaking Bella at the time she needed companionship the most (after Edward left).

Sure, Edward can be called an asshole at times too, but the only reason he leaves Bella is because that Victoria vampire was coming after her. Right? I don't really remember.

God, did I analyse the shit out of that. Now everyone's going to think I'm a Twilight fan. Goddamnit.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Like others have said, we should all know that the ACTOR Robert Pattinson is a total dude regardless of the character he plays. With that said, gonna HAVE to go with Jacob. Dude's a fucking werewolf.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Just can't say no to being a vampire. Especially one in the Twilight universe they can even go out in sunlight. Yeah they sparkle, but Girls like shiny things so it works perfectly.

bafrali

Mar 6, 2012
Diamonds are a girl's best friend. So naturally not Edward.

I am a dude so I am gonna go with the man's best friend.

MidnightCat

Jul 21, 2009
Gah, why would you do that. An unanswerable poll! I can't even select the "Team Gale" option because I don't know who that is.

Team Edward - No. He's cold all the time, much too old, and apparently you need to become a vampire yourself before consummating your marriage to him if you don't want your wedding night to be somewhat akin to being dropped off a cliff.

Team Jacob - His body temperature is only slightly south of "burning", he turns into a large, furry animal on occasion and he probably prefers his meat still wriggling. I'd be more sympathetic towards him if not for the whole "imprinting" thing - ugh. Seriously, what the heck.