Poll: Thieves Guild, Companions, Dark Brotherhood and Mages College

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Dark brotherhood, any group of people that allows me to instabackstabkill everything with those damn gloves coupled with my sneak skills(I get 30x damage with daggers backstabbing folk) make me happy.

Genibus

Nov 21, 2011
Bendebec said:
My favorite was the Dark Brotherhood, however I was really sad how it seems all of the groups you can join now have taken a fall from grace since oblivion. Those who have played will know what I mean
I was hoping for epic quests like the Brotherhood had in Oblivion, I was pretty sad especially with the final quest, a completely easy mode cop-out.

Googenstien

Jul 6, 2010
The Companions are a bunch of tards.. I want to kill them all but not sure what would come of Whiterun. I only beat down that one guy so they could let me in and I wanted to slay the lot of them.

Other than them I havent messed around with any guilds.. I keep saying I want to see what this bard college is all about but never make it up there. I have insane ADD with this game, I am nearly level 35 and barely did any main or guild questing.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
What pisses me off is I am having a hell of time getting into either DB and the Guild.

Can't find Vex, got bored looking.

Meet the Jester dude and then said screw looking for the cave entrance.

croc3629

Mar 20, 2011
The mages are pretty cool, but my warrior bias makes me feel more at home with the Companions, especially since they gave me my first brawl. Have not done thieves guild or dark brotherhood yet.

willis888

May 18, 2010
I liked the Mage questline, but I get the feeling that the title of "Archmage" is more of an albatross than an honor. They give you the title so fast and for so little effort, it kind of feels like nobody else is willing to accept the position because it would paint a huge target on them.