Poll: Thinking of Leaving My GF of Three Years

clairedelune

Oct 9, 2006
Chrishu said:
Dags90 said:
How is your sex life "great" if you've lost interest? Seriously, I don't get that. Are you going strictly by number or something? I'd say no to incessant bickering though.
Still fun, just rotuine. It's not exactly simple. XD We've done it over 300 times in 3 years. Tell me when that gets old for ya. :O
Two of my best friends have been dating for 3 years and I, who have never been in such a long lasting relationship, asked the girl "doesn't the sex get dull?" and she replied (something to the effect of) "It's never been boring with him."

So, I would blame it less on the duration of the relationship and more on the fact that you guys were probably a close match but not quite right.

KarlMonster

Mar 10, 2009
Girl With One Eye said:
Wheres the option to vote that you don't deserve either woman and the way you rate your girlfriend is shallow and disgusting?
This in big neon letters 10 feet tall with a 24/7 fireworks display. And free beer.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
I read the paragraph with "sick of my woman" and was automatically like, "Dude, you frikkin' know your answer already. Why the hell you posting on here?" (Naw j/k). If I might add that this scenario sounds a lot like Catherine...JUST SAYING.

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
It's kind of obvious you aren't happy with your girl so then why do you stay with her? The fact that you are looking in other places for the qualities your gf lacks then I think its time to end it. Although I wouldn't recommend immediately hooking up with the new girl. That would be adding insult to injury for your gf. Give it a little while like a month or two and then make the bigger move to a new relationship.

As a side-note, it kind of seems like your gf is really clingy but you're more independent. The two never really mix.