Poll: Tom Clancy Soldiers Vs. Modern Warefare Soldiers

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
If we had a battle within each universe who would have the Win. This is Squads in Modern Warfare 1, 2 &3 vs. Rainbow Six, Ghosts & Splinter Cells

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
jacobschndr said:
Considering the MW guys tend to nuke each other, I'm going with them.

also why no poll?
For some reason it just won't go through. I tried it three times? Mahh i'll post it next week. Or feel free to go for it. I'm eating pie

Wrath 228

Aug 26, 2010
Since no one in Modern Warfare knows the meaning of subtlety, I'm gonna have to go with the TC universe. Of course, I'm probably in the minority by picturing old-school Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six back when you actually had to think and be careful...

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Well since the Ghosts, Rainbow Six and Sam Fisher all get injured and/or die and take months to get better when they get shot I have to say the Cod Soldiers would win with their regenerating health. I'd still rather play a proper Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, or Splinter Cell game though.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
You've been here since 2008 and still decided to make a vs. thread? Really?

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
WaywardHaymaker said:
The Clancy-verse has Domingo fucking Chavez and John motherfucking Clark.

They win.
Poor ding doesn't stand a chance against the great Mustachio man, Captain fracking Price ... or whatever his rank is. Unless Ding has his ninja stars with him. (sigh, why did Clear and Present danger magically appear on my desk?).

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
BristolBerserker said:
Well MW has SAS so i'm going with them.
So does Rainbow Six, and they have members from the SBS, SASR, GIGN, Mossad, GSG 9, DGSE and JTF-2. As well as many more.

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
bbad89 said:
RAMIREZ, FISH OUT FISHER
RAMIREZ, EXORCIZE THE GHOSTS
RAMIREZ, EAT THE RAINBOW
You, good sir, have won the internet. Congratulations.

OT: Tom Clancy soldiers. I say this mainly because Tom Clancy games involve much more tactical knowledge. No "HURRR DURRR I GUT A GUHN HURR IMMA RUN INTO AN OPEN FIELD WITH 12 DOODS SHOOTIN AT MEE!!!" in the Clancy Universe

mezorin

Jan 9, 2007
My money would be on the modern warfare shooters, because they have regeneration. Ramirez, Soap, and Mason are basically super heroes who can regenerate away a .50 caliber to the chest in 5 seconds, where as even Sam Fisher needs health kits.

BLOODY SCREEN, SO REAL!