Poll: Top 5 games of all time, no mean comments

Killspre

Aug 8, 2011
Dutchy115 said:
I've been hearing so much about Conkers Bad Fur Day...what's it about?
Other than a bad fur day, of course...
Its was a delightful game that basically took the piss out of video game cliches and even some movie cliches. I definitely recommend it if you want a really good laugh. I personally prefer the N64 for the Xbox version censors it more (kinda sad really) and doesn't have the enjoyable multiplayer games the N64 one had. I mean not many games had a boss fight with a giant singing poo.

mitchc95

Jan 26, 2012
1 metal gear solid 3 best story in my fav series and you just can't beat killing a dumb guard by throwing a snake in his face plus some of the best bosses ever
2 ratchet and clank 3/ gladiator sorry I know no collections but they're a tie played the living hell out of both til I maxed all weapons and health and filled my money bar til it didn't full any more
3 infamous 2 big open sandbox with fun traveling fun upgrading touching characters and legitimately sad endings either way
4 pokemon crystal: my childhood crack that is all (disregarding whitney)
5 shadow of the colossus: epic sweeping beautiful and awesome soundtrack

Professor Putricide

Nov 15, 2009
I'm basing my list off of my own personal enjoyment from them and how fondly I remember them. ^_^

1. Halo (It's the game that got me into gaming with tons of great nostalgic moments with friends)

2. World of Warcraft (Played for 5 years and loved 4 of them. Too many moments to count.)

3. Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (It's Ratchet and Clank but better. Juuust sayin'.)

4. Half-Life 2 (Story-telling at it's finest.)

5. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (I, personally, thought GTA 4 sucked, big time. Mostly because GTA: SA was so amazing with it's massive map and really good story, it made GTA 4 look so awful in comparison.)

Honorable mentions go to:

Star Wars: The Old Republic (Haven't invested quite enough time to say it's one of the best of the best, but it's looking like it has the potential to go in-between Halo and Wow for me.)

Minecraft (Lots of fun! But just not quite good enough to be in the top 5)

Rock Band (Me and friends have had so many fun parties with this one. Green Grass and High Tides on Expert 91% is still a very proud moment for me)

Assassins Creed 2 (Fixed all the problems of the first one and made the series better over-all)

Runescape (Say what you will, but I loved this game. It's Free-To-Play gave you a great idea of the game, and the pay-to-play was affordable for an MMO, and had a lot to offer. I loved it.)

pampuli

Feb 13, 2012
1. final fantasy VII
2. final fantasy X
3. portal 2
4. red dead redemption
5. super smash bros

Or kingdom hearts or assasins creed or... Can't decide.
Dont hate, people.

pampuli

Feb 13, 2012
1. final fantasy VII
2. final fantasy X
3. portal 2
4. red dead redemption
5. super smash bros

Or kingdom hearts or assasins creed or... Can't decide.
Dont hate, people.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
Top five favourite games you ask?

1)Spyro The Dragon

2)Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

3)Mass Effect

4)Tenchu Stealth Assassins

5)Syphon Filter
oh if only we could go to 10 DK would have made it on lol

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
*Twitch* Geh... urgh... what do I pick!? I think, straight out of my head:

1. Mass Effect 1 (Purely on story)
2. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
3. Mass Effect 2
4. Half-Life 2
5. Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn

Tayh

Apr 6, 2009
Why do you write "top 5 games of all times" in the topic and then go on to present a list of YOUR top 5 games?

Devil_Worshipper

Jan 20, 2011
5. Deadly Premonition
4. Otogi 2
3. Jet Set Radio Future
2. Planescape: Torment
1. Sacrifice

Runners Up:
Age of Mythology
Amnesia: Dark Descent
Dead Space 2
Mischief Makers
Super Mario Sunshine
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Jade Empire
Red Dead Redemption
Undying

Raven-Loveless

Mar 4, 2010
My top 5 games

1. Persona 4
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Professor Layton: The Diabolical Box
4. Alice Madness Returns
5. Resonance of Fate

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Where's Portal 1 or 2?
Where's Psychonauts?
Where are the Elder Scrolls?
Where are the Half lives?
Where's KoTOR?

Personally, I think that assassin's creed 2 is the least defunct.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Dutchy115 said:
If someone dares to put a CoD or Battlefield game in their top 5, they'll of course be misinformed, but let's not abuse them because of their poor life decisions, ok?
Lol. You're funny.

CoD MW
CoD MW2
BF BadCo2
CoC MW3
BF 3

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Of the ones listed, Ascree 2 is the only one that I wish I could play again as if for the first time. The rest are pretty meh to me.

My personal favorites?
Katamari Damacy, Burnout Revenge (or maybe 3), Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, Unreal Tournament, and Phantasy Star (either 1, 2 or 4, can't decide).
San Andreas should be in there somewhere too; it might replace Phantasy Star as the open world epic...I have to play it again to make sure.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Out of the list, probably Assassins Creed 2, although Jak 3 came very close. Assassins Creed 2 had strong characterisation.

Fantasylord

Aug 25, 2009
Wow everyone has some pretty awesome picks, as for my pick of the list though I chose Assassins Creed II thought in all honestly I would probably dump it and its sequals onto slot numer 7, so my top 5 favorite games are:

1rst- No More Heroes- I loved this game kickass main character, awesome music and a zany story that is just impossible to get tired off.

2nd- Persona 4- I pick up a lot of jrpg usually its pretty rare if I ever get around to finishing them due to my busy schedule but Persona 4 was one that I could not leave alone for long I loved the story I loved my party and I remember it fondly.

3rd-Knights Of The Old Republic1&2- I can never decide which I liked more 1 because of its awesome story, and characters, the as for number 2 due to its awesome interface and characters and deeper philisophical aspects of the starwars universe it explores. I loved kotor 2

4-Catherine- I actually enjoyed this game enough to play through it 4 times when my normal number is 1 or 2 so if that doesn't say I liked the game I dunno what does.

5th-Portal 1&2- This is a pair of games that I cannot split apart seeing as how I liked them both equally, I normally avoid puzzle games but these 2 were to entertaining to ignore.

Honorable mentions include in no particular order: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep or 2,Dante's Inferno, Dawn Of War Retruibution, and Devil May Cry 3.

Dutchy115

Nov 7, 2011
The Last Nomad said:
Well I had to pick Jak 3 in the poll because it is quite possibly one of the best platforming games of all time.
And then they gave it to a new developer and screwed it over, shameful

Dutchy115

Nov 7, 2011
kortin said:
Dutchy115 said:
If someone dares to put a CoD or Battlefield game in their top 5, they'll of course be misinformed, but let's not abuse them because of their poor life decisions, ok?
Lol. You're funny.

CoD MW
CoD MW2
BF BadCo2
CoC MW3
BF 3
Cheeky Bugger :p