Poll: Unforgotten Realms

ProjectJAY

Apr 13, 2009
Season 1, when it was an epic parody of role-playing games and the story actually made sense, rather than the recent seasons where the story is made up on the spot and plot holes are left unresolved

also we cant judge season 3 yet. not enough episodes

Humppaporo

Apr 4, 2009
ProjectJAY said:
Season 1, when it was an epic parody of role-playing games and the story actually made sense, rather than the recent seasons where the story is made up on the spot and plot holes are left unresolved

Well I give you that the first real season made the most sense. And we can judge the 3rd season for the 2 seen episodes and the trailer, if those were the best so far pick that.

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
I'm gonna have to disagree with u coz season 2 was the best especially the last 5 or so episodes they were some of the funniest episodes of like any show ever well at lest in the top 20 for me

TikiShades

May 6, 2009
ProjectJAY said:

Rob actually had explanations for Season 2 on the Unforgotten Realms forums. I don't remember there being any plot holes anyhow.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
'The Well' was pretty funny so I vote season 1. I can't understand the plot anymore and have stopped keeping up with the show.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Currently Season 1. Ask me again ain about 2 months - if Rob keeps up his trend of insulting fanboys and hinting that Roamin might never return, I'll change my vote to Season 3.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Season 2 was pretty good, full of action and whatnots, but I enjoyed Season 1 a lot more, since it was a hell of a lot funnier.

I know I can't really judge Season 3, since there's only been two episodes and a trailer, but while the trailer kicked ass, the actual episodes so far bored me to death. Shame.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
I say season 1 because of it going to one episode a week. Frikken impatient idiots. Still though, my favourite quote from Rob in the comments on one of the episodes was when he said something along the lines of "I appreciate your input, but none of it is particularly helpful." And that was that. Now he's gotten into the common misconception that everyone should be treated equally, and instead of ignoring the clearly mindless nitwits, he's going to their level and striking them back. It is important for the strong to despise the weak, because the weak will always hate the strong, and it is their genetic material which must be stopped in it's tracks. Without natural selection, the strong must simply ignore the weak and make it clear that they are completely unimportant, instead of giving them what their cute little brains want, attention. Off topic a bit, but I do feel that the stupids were getting to him, so I hope this clears up what you should do when assailed by the weak.

Mar 17, 2009
I tried watching a couple of episodes, but they all just suck.
The time per laugh ratio sucks, I mean, you reckon a ten minute video would have something funny in it, but no.

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Yes. This poll makes perfect sense since Season 3 just started.
I really don't understand how fans work. Do they like the show? Do they hate it? Like... why would it matter what's the best season (in your own personal opinion) if you're watching it all anyway...?

It's not funny enough, there's not enough story! There is too much story... I miss -such-and-such- character, so it's not good. I like stupid laughs, so it's not good. BUT I'LL STILL WATCH IT ANYWAY AND JUST KEEP COMPLAINING WHILE I DO.

WILL THEY EVER STOP COMPLAINING? Will they ever stop attacking and insulting your hard work?

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
im not complaining im just saying that i like season 2 the best but i like most of the episodes in all seasons. its just an opinion discussion to see who liked wat in which season. although some people do go overboard.