Poll: Vampire, Werewolf or Wizard ! ... or goat.

TeeBs

Oct 9, 2010
Aiedail256 said:
TeeBs said:
Seems like the wizard can do it all without any side effects, fuck everything else.
I think you just broke the thread. XD

Wizard = benefits of vamp + benefits of wolf + crazy awesome shit for being a wizard - drawbacks of any kind
I always thought the witch hunts were stupid, try to kill a witch and your probably gonna get fucked up. What you think your crosses will save you, Ha they are made of wood and I know fireball. Its super effective against your pansy wansy cross.

Mazza35

Jan 20, 2011
Yeah, wizard seams to kick all the others ass'
I mean, if you were a good enough wizard, couldn't you just summon vampires and other creatures to kill people for you?

Plus...FIRE!

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
I dunno, I think the goat, being the only non-tweened fictional character, unless:
The Vampires are the 30 days of Night type;
The Werewolves are of the Dog Soldiers (terrible movie, I know) or World Of Darkness type;
The Wizards are of the original 80's Excalibur type.

Actually, screw that; where's the Reptilian Shapeshifter option?

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
Wizard. I can always Mind-control the Vampires and Lycanthropes and bend them to my will, thus forging a dark army that I can use to completely demolish the feeble works of man, setting myself as the god of the new world! Ha, ha haha, HAHA HAHAHAH! [HEADING=1]MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!![/HEADING]

*coughs*

Plus, I can always polymorph into a goat, so really, what more could I want?

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
A wizard.

Benn_Walden said:
A Wizard:
Cool spells
and what ever you can conjure.
AVADA KEDAVRA !
Err, no, not the Harry Potter variant, the kind that forgets they have magic half the time... I was leaning more to an all powerful immortal kind of wizard, plus magic is fun.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
MajorKris said:
I'd want to be a wizard. If you know strong enough spells, you could do the regeneration and transforming abilities as it complies to your magic.
I have a feeling though, that there would probably be some flaw in magicians that means they don't have a high physical resistance, and you'd either have focus-troubles magically protecting yourself while beating your enemies, or mental-strength problem having a constant shield (which would, in theory, draw its strength from your willpower) and casting offensively as well. So you'd either be the defensive superior to werewolves/vampires and slightly more useful than a regular human (with the remaining will subsidising your own human strength), or you'd be able to destroy everything but be highly vulnerable to attack.

I'd go werewolf.
1. Wolves are awesome.
2. He said I am in complete control (so no rabid-biting/killing)
3. I assume I'd get some carry over from werewolf to human forms in terms of my regeneration and strength, meaning I'd be slightly stronger than average and probably either age incredibly slowly or not at all (as whatever it is that causes aging (which I'm assuming is different to what causes puberty) would be constantly undone/repaired).
4. If I'm immortal I can change people I love (with their consent) so that my loved ones aren't dying like flies around me.
5. If immortality gets boring, I very much doubt that being exploded is a 'heal-able' injury.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Wizard I mean I get a staff and those awesome robes, I get to grow a beard without looking like a pedophile or a mall santa, I'M MAGIC and because of recent events (cough..cough twilight) I'd rather not be associated with those two groups of fictional (alledgedly) groups...also Gandalf is a Wizard...

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
A properly decked out wizard can decimate vampires and werewolves...and goats. But who's to say that a wizard can't be bitten by a werewolf or a vampire? Start with the magic I'd say.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
A goat! The look of surprise on people's faces will be priceless when they see a talking goat. Besides, they have horns, what's more awesome than that?

May 5, 2010
Obviously wizard. No downside, and the most stuff! Plus, if I want to turn myself into a werewolf, I can still do that! Hell, I can even turn myself/others into vampires if I want to! I'M A FUCKING WIZARD!

Sazzlysarah

Mar 24, 2010
I'd be a wizard, because having magic is way better than having to drink blood, having an unfortunate relationship with the moon, or having chin hair...

bubba145

Jan 4, 2010
werewolf. why i like wolves and dogs and i can do normal things it didn't say you had to turn at all. and wizards have weakness such as concentration or how long it takes to cast the spell.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Were wolf becuas eim pretty much an immortal human that can turn into a motherf*cking wolf with super strength and regeneration.

Ninjastoned

Mar 3, 2010
Wait so your telling me I cannot be a Were-Goat-Wolf that Sucks the blood of his enemies and has Mystical Powers like wizards and shit? Then whats the point!!!!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
If the weaknesses for vampires weren't in effect, then I'd pick that, but with those weaknesses (like not being able to go out in sunlight) I have to say no. Especially as I like going out in the sun, and my birthday is in the summer and I want to do V Festival for it this year, and I can't go to a music festival in the sun if I'm a vampire.

Werewolves seem okay, but it's not really that cool at the end of the day. Plus transformation would be painful no matter what way you look at it. And there's no getting around that, OP, you can't introduce rules like that which break all established werewolf lore and claim that transformation wouldn't hurt. It's your entire body changing into a massive wolf beast, for Offler's sake. The only upside would be the hot, hot werewolf sex with a female werewolf, and that's not enough to counter the problems. And yes, I did watch the latest episode of Being Human to come up with the sex comment.

Being a goat? Aside from the mystical power to defy gravity on steep hills, there is absolutely nothing of benefit about being a goat. Except perhaps saving money on milk and cheese. And maybe being adored by Harry Potter fangirls who have a weird love for Aberforth Dumbledore.

No, I'd have to go for being a wizard. Using magic I can do almost all the cool awesome stuff that the other options have, and I could turn into an animal anyway so if I wanted to be a goat, I could be (not that I'd choose to turn into a goat, I'd much rather be a cat or a bird of some kind). Plus I'd have much more, awesome, powers to boot. I could make love spells to attract the girls, and hex my enemies, and use memory charms to never fail an exam again. Being a wizard would be so much better than the other choices. So I'd be a wizard.