Poll: Vote on your favorite game series.

black-magic

May 21, 2009
Harvest moon, CoD and MoH are all long running series that all hold a strong tie for 1st place in my heart.

Valdsator

May 7, 2009
Metal Gear Solid
Duke Nukem
Wolfenstein
Assassin's Creed
Medal of Honor

There's many series that I simply love, but I'm sure if I posted them all, it wouldn't exactly be my "favorite."

DoctorObviously

May 22, 2009
Metal Gear Solid
Ratchet and Clank
Crysis
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock
Quake
F.E.A.R.
Half-Life
Dead Space
The Elder Scrolls series...

Vaer

Jan 24, 2008
Mass Effect
Knights of the Old Republic
Fallout
The Longest Journey
Broken Sword
Prince of Persia (the sands of time trilogy)
Shin Megami Tensei Persona

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Half-Life, Ratchet and Clank, Timesplitters. I got like 7 Need for Speed games... Burnout... Splinter Cell...
Ooohhh! horizontal list! o_O
I think i can come up with a Bazillion more, but I don't have until June :p

Sarukin

Mar 16, 2009
I would say the Baldur's Gate/Elder Scrolls series for rpgs, the Aliens vs Predator series for shooters (play new one atm), IL-2 Sturmovik series for flight sims, Ninja Gaiden for hacky slashy, and Dead or Alive for fighting because I don't like any other fighters.

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
Where the fuck is Fallout? It's got to have more fans than Diablo. Starcraft has more fans than Diablo. I voted Half-life, if only to prevent Final Fantasy from winning.

EDIT: I'm going to make my own poll, because it seems like most people here listed either Fallout or Mass Effect. I want to know which is more popular.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Ratchet and Clank!

Consistently good games, great gameplay and writing. Has to be top of a list somewhere!

Draco Kaiser

Mar 20, 2009
Zelda, God of War, Call of Duty, Halo, Half-Life, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Saints Rows, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Guitar Hero, Rock Band

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
poiumty said:
Legacy of Kain (yes, i'm a fanboi when it comes to the story)
Lok Fan here too!

Also, Fallout, Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid and many others, that poll was weak man.

WoW isn't a series in itself, I'm hoping that includes the RtS games because those are awesome.

Daxter343

Dec 9, 2009
Legend of Zelda

... Although, I'd have to say that Fallout is pretty close to matching Zelda as my favorite series.

Zweiblumen

Mar 21, 2009
Baldur's Gate, Diablo, Might and Magic (though I've almost exclusively played #6), The Elder Scrolls (almost exclusively played Morrowind), Heroes of Might and Magic (didn't like 4 and 5), Call of Duty (not counting MW2), Warcraft (not including WoW), Starcraft, Fallout (not played 3), Thief, C&C, C&C: RA, Worms, Jazz Jackrabbit, Master of Orion and L4D.

All I can remember for now. :p