Poll: What class do you play in Team fortress 2?

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
I wonder why my class isn't on the...
Lenin211 said:
There was no room for medic, but seriously, who plays medic?
*****, sounds like someone doesn't want to get healed next time they're near death. I will enjoy watching you burning and begging for your life >:)

Draken Steel

May 15, 2009
Engi and pyro main, good bit of demoman when the mood strikes and medic whenever my team needs one. Pretty much only play payload here recently.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Sentry goin' up!

Also, our team has too many spies. Can someone go something that can actually fight?

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
The7Sins said:
Sniping is a good job mate. Its challenging work. Out of doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry. Because @ the end of the day as long as there's 2 people left on the planet someone is gonna want someone dead.

In case the above wasn't enough of a hint I play Sniper.
You're a crazed Gunman, that's what you are!

Your mother and I are not happy about this... not at all.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
BoredDragon said:
I wonder why my class isn't on the...
Lenin211 said:
There was no room for medic, but seriously, who plays medic?
*****, sounds like someone doesn't want to get healed next time they're near death. I will enjoy watching you burning and begging for your life >:)
You have to appreciate the irony of someone who has the user name "Lenin" thinks that Medic is a chump class, a class that is all about altruistic teamwork for the greater good.

But I guess that is all that pop-communism is these days.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
I'll usually be a Spy or a Demoman (more specifically, DemoKNIGHT), but I'll usually change classes pretty often depending on what my team is like and whether I'm attacking or defending.
My best class is by far the spy though, 18 backstabs in one (very short) life doesn't lie.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I mostly play Spy and Engineer since we always need one. I find the spy fun, but I'm getting tired of playing a class because the others won't do it.

A.So, I decided to switch to an offensive engineer instead of a defensive one.
B. I use Spy if the other team decides to play cheap.

Class that I love playing though? Heavy and Soldier.

Harrowdown

Jan 11, 2010
I actually play medic mostly, but I put down heavy as my second choice. Seeing as hardly anyone plays medic, I find playing the class gives me something important to do without having to compete with like 3 members of my own team to do it, and the play style is a little more varied to the usual fps run 'n' gun thing. What's more, I play the medic properly, unlike those idiots that run around with that stupid needle gun not healing anybody.

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
I can play every class with at least some efficiency except Spy, but my favorites are Sniper and Pyro.

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
this is what i love about TF2 look at how evenly spread peoples favorite classes are, that's a balanced game.

OT. I love me some solider over 100 hours played as one i only switch for two reasons boredom or because my team needs me to be something else.

ntw3001

Sep 7, 2009
My most played is Scout, but Soldier is just a few hours behind now. And Engineer only just behind him. Engy used to be one of my least played, until they ave him the gunslinger. Heart gunslinger. Then Medic, Sniper, and the rest. Heavy least. Ain't nothing too fun about Heavy in my view. He's alright.

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
Spy. Because you're invincible if you have the Dead Ringer, and are any good. Nothing better than dismantling an entire enemy push before it's even begun, unless it's finding a nest of snipers with their backs turned.

Also Demoman. I use the Targe, Launcher, and Persuader. My computer doesn't quite have the framerates for effective meleeing, but I manage.

Lastly: Pyro. Degreaser, Shotgun and Postal Pummeler (Axtinguisher). The only thing that can reliably kill a good pyro is a good sniper, and even then he has to be far away.

Those are the three I'm best at, and play the most. My worst class is Scout; the framerate trouble I mentioned before, plus my general lack of skill when it comes to aiming that fast... I really like the Scout, but I'm not effective when I play him.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
I play medic. and You sir....have gained my disgust.
Besides that i mostly play Engineers and Pyros, and sometimes Heavy.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
With all.
I pick the class that is needed.
If I see that we have no teleporters, I go Engineer, if I see we need a tank to go trough a good non-engineer defense, I pick a heavy if I have a medic. If they have many engineers and Snipers, I pick a spy, if they have spies, I pick a pyro.... etc etc.... You get my point.

I can play well with all classes (although the best with Spy, 41 point at best in 1 life) and I don't like my games to be repetitive. That's why you will rarely see me playing 2 rounds with the same class.

My fav. would be Medic and Spy.
Nothing is as nice as getting several dominating's while not killing anyone. =D

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
I'll play what is needed (except Spy because I'm not experienced enough yet), but when I'm training offline, my go-to class is Sniper! Still can't snipe real players, but I'm pretty good at shoot bots in the head! And if I am tired of Sniper, I typically go with Medic or Engineer.