Poll: What console are you playing Skyrim on?

freakonaleash

Wheat field gazer
Jan 3, 2009
ShakyFt Slasher said:
I'm not playing it on PC because I'm a lesser being. I'm not playing it on PS3 because PS3 owners get screwed over with DLC on Bethesda games. That leaves Xbox 360.
Speaking of PS3...why exactly DOES bethesda put out DLC for PS3 later?

Techsmart07

Mar 5, 2011
PC, for sure. I just upgraded my desktop recently, and that's gonna be one of my big games to break it in when it comes out.

imagremlin

Nov 19, 2007
Can go PS3 or 360. Whichever I can find cheaper. If price is the same, look into reviews to see if there's any graphic edge. If not, probably PS3 just because I like the boxes :)

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I need a better computer, but I don't really care for mods that much they never add that much to the game for me personally. So I am playing it on the 360 most likely.

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
As I'm sure a ton of other people have said, PC for its modding purposes. TES games have a very solid modding community and it'll be nice to see what they come up with. I'm actually contemplating waiting six months to pick up Skyrim just so there's time for some solid mod content to come out.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I'm getting a new pc this year so im really excited to play skyrim on it. My current one would run it but I just want to upgrade.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Depending on the specs, I may be resorted to playing this on PS3. My graphics card isn't quite up to snuff with what I'd like it to be, and I'm a bit apprehensive towards buying an upgrade just to make a game look prettier (as well as run better).

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
im a wimp and cant deal with spiders, be they digital or real. as such, i will only get the game if someone makes a mod that replaces the spiders with something else

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I'll be playing on PC of course. Partly for the mods, partly for the better graphics Bethesda said the PC version will have, and partly because it just feels wrong to play a game like this on anything else.

Richardplex said:
When I test my computer to see whether or not it can handle games at ps3 graphics, I'll know for sure. Hopefully, PC. Also depends on what happens at uni.
How old is your computer? Anything built in the last few years should easily be able to surpass any console in graphical ability.

Some of the PCs people are saying they own make me wonder whether they're powered by water wheel or if they still read punch cards. I don't want to single out anyone's computer in particular because I'll probably get a ban, but... just... wow. My computer's nearly two years old but it sounds like it's an NSA grade supercomputer by comparison to some of the ones being described.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
360, I'd like it better if I had a PC that would be able to play it, but I don't.. (Also not playing it on the PC keeps me from cheating)

Anti-Robot Man

Apr 5, 2010
Xbox, my pc probably wouldn't run it anyway. My xbox on the other hand is hooked up to a good sized tv and I have a comfy couch to play from - that's important when I'm going to sink a couple of hundred hours into this game, I'd rather be away from my desk.

I'll pick it up for pc a few years down the line, I've got Morrowind and Oblivion on both xbox and pc, and I see no reason not to continue the trend. Not having immeadiate access to mods doesn't bother me as I'd rather fully explore the base game and it's inevitable dlc first. Can't wait to see what the modding community eventually produces for this though, so of the Morrowind mods are extremely impressive.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
I'm gonna give it a go on the X-Bawx 360. Cuz it's the 1337est thing since sliced bread.

And if I try it on my laptop, I'll get 1st degree burns on my groin.

Gwright9001

Apr 1, 2011
Sexbox 3-sexy all the way! i would go for pc but i dont have the 700-900 dollars expendable cash
required to get a half decent pc.

Wrath 228

Aug 26, 2010
I'm getting it on Xbox for now, then I'll buy the GOTY down the road off of Steam when I get a better computer for the mods and such.

Move127

Jul 29, 2011
I like to play the Elder Scrolls games on a console first, and then switch to PC for mods. I like the feel of playing it on a console more. However, I'm currently living in China and don't have much access to console gaming, so it'll be pc for me.

TheEldestScroll

Feb 20, 2011
on the 360 so i can force myself to play through it and get all the content vanilla style. then when that starts to wear dry (probably within a year or more because its massive) i will get it on the PC and mod the shit out of it. like i did (and still doing) with oblivion.