Poll: What could be nexts for Resident Evil

hiddendragonv5

Apr 18, 2009
I just thought of somthing that they could use in Resident Evil 6 like the unknown company that ada worked for and have you play as HUNK or someone new. Have him go after this unknown company who has the sample of las plagas and that they are making a new super plagas that are infecting the close city and you and your team have save it (I know it would be like Resident Evil 2) and be alone no coop and have the quick equip weapon like in RE5 any thoughts.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Capcom fires the guys who made Resi 4/5 and brings back the guys who made 1-3 & the remake/Zero? Y'know, the series could become good again?

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Make them actual zombies, put you in a city with some other survivors, survive.

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
YEAH! I want to play as H.U.N.K. Ever since I saw him in RE 4 merc mode. I wanted to kick more ass with him. So Yeah, I was having the same idea that in RE 6 you play as HUNK

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
As long as the next game doesn't force co-op on me I'll be happy. You idea sounds cool, I would like to play as HUNK.

Bob Saget

Jul 24, 2008
Eh, I'm just hoping that it'll return to the same style as the original ones, as opposed to the "more zombies and guns, less adventure, mindwork and real survival horror" aspect that 4 and 5 had. Especially 5. But I know that's not going to happen, since that's not where the money is... *sigh*

Herb sewell said:
Would love to play as hunk but I'm really hoping Billy Burton gets his own game soon.
It's Barry Burton, by the way.

EDIT:
Amethyst Wind said:
Capcom fires the guys who made Resi 4/5 and brings back the guys who made 1-3 & the remake/Zero? Y'know, the series could become good again?
I love you.

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
Mcface said:
Make them actual zombies, put you in a city with some other survivors, survive.
This is a good idea. No more off to (insert place) and save (insert person) from (insert evil company). Just a good zombie survival, but Res. Evil style.

Oh shit i just named L4D...damn.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
What could/should be next for the RE series? The goddamn trash can. Please, someone just let it die.

Captain Bork

Sep 7, 2009
NO MORE PLAGAS! GO BACK TO SLOW MOANING FLESH EATING ACTUAL ZOMBIES!! besides isnt RE supposed to be a "survival-horror" franchise?
Amnestic said:
Make it less action-y and more survival horror-y?
at least someone understands

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
its quite confuzzling that your using the same avatar as one of the Red Guard.. :S oh wells, I guess your not breaking any significant rules.

OT, I think Resi Evil 6 needs to be like Resi Evil 4... a revolution and new way for the series, and not simply following the steps of its predecessor. Sure the control scheme works... but having to stop everytime you want to shoot gets a tad annoying.

edit: I'm afraid I can't understand a lot of what your trying to say, your grammar is... well, awful, to be brutally honest =\

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
Why is the corporation intentionally infecting the nearby town in your idea for the game?
xmetatr0nx said:
Yea sounds alright...or we could just end the series already. Do one final chapter, put the old dog to sleep. Hows that?
No offense hiddendragonv5 but I personally prefer xmetatr0nx idea.