Poll: What do you do with no internet?

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Read a book, listen to some music, go on a killing rampage... it's not hard to find things that pass the time.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I'll do all sorts of things. I might play a game, or read a book, or listen to music, or write a review for the next time I feel like posting one, or finish my sprite converting commissions.

Sometimes, I'll even go outside.

theStrachan

Mar 10, 2009
I start by throwing my Emergency Med Kit at my router to see if it just needs health.

failing that I just go on my phone and read the BBC News Tech pages

Lolcano

Apr 7, 2009
Go bike riding, most likely injure myself pretty badly so I would come home from hospital and want to game. Or just play solitaire like all day.... done the last one before.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Draw, play PS3 offline, read some comics, watch DVDs, go ride my bike, play on the Wii, listen to music, etc.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
wander round aimlessly looking for something to do.

i hate powercuts, and keep getting hit by them.

LgMuPPet

Jul 13, 2009
I would be bored.
Then after 2 days or something i would to outside and see the world :D

Of course i'm just kidding... i would never go outside. lol.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
I'd read a book, or something like that, and wait for it to come back on line. I'd probably read The **** of Monte Cristo, except out loud and I'd give everyone a really deep, sexy black guys voice.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
When my internet runs out (to put it simply) I....I...hmmmmm... I post on the escapist. Nah man i'm kidding i have never had my internet 'run out' but i have bee grounded so i just pick up a book.