Poll: What franchise should Miracle of Sound touch on next?

mjcabooseblu

Apr 29, 2011
The title seems self-descriptive, really. Gaming is a massive topic, and there are many franchises Gavin could choose next. My question to the forums: What franchise/game would you like him to musically portray next? For the sake of convenience I'M sticking to major mainstream franchises and games. Obviously if your game is well-known but isn't one of the seven above, mention it; the poll is limited to whatever big-name titles are within arm's reach of me, and not buried under various objects.

Usual rules of conduct apply, don't use this as an excuse to rip on the games you don't like, stay on-topic, etc...I only really bothered posting this due to the unprecedented dearth of interesting content in the Off-Topic board, which I figured I would contribute to. The uninteresting content, that is--I'm not pretending even for a second that anybody actually cares

ThePS1Fan

Dec 22, 2011
I voted Dead Rising. We saw a serious song with The Dead Don't Shuffle, now I say we need a more light harted zombie related song.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I vote Dawn of War! I bet he could do a wonderful song of 'Steel Rain.'

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I think if done right, a Saints row song could be fun. Of course, it would have to be done in the style of an 80s song, because that was my favorite station on Saints Row 2 because whats more bad ass than driving around in a custom painted Bear (the armored troop carrier with the machine gun on it) with nos, destroying basically everything in your path, while listening to Karma Chameleon or Pretty in Pink?

A Warhammer 40k song or two could be pretty badass too.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
mjcabooseblu said:
Poll: What franchise should Miracle of Sound touch on next?
Other -> Skyri... AHEM, I mean i'd like to hear MoS theme for Baldur's Gate. "The older it is..." ;]

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
MoS could make a fun, wacky song about Team Fortress. The game's community, the characters inside of it and the overall atmosphere is just chaotic and full of silly. I'd be curious to see what he did with it.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Make some old-school stuff!

I'd love to hear him do something with the Mechwarrior games!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I'll second the calls for a W40k song... something in the vein of Turisas might serve that franchise pretty well.

I'd also like to see him tackle Silent Hill. Downpour just came out - looks like a good opportunity.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I'll go with Silent Hill, since he's said that he is a big fan of the franchise, specially #2, and there have been 2 Silent Hill games released recently so it's also relevant.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Either Dawn Of War or the Gameboy Pokèmon games.

Both could turn out as music of pure awesome and be great tracks to listen to while grinding away at Pokèmon White!

ThePS1Fan

Dec 22, 2011
SirBryghtside said:
ThePS1Fan said:
I voted Dead Rising. We saw a serious song with The Dead Don't Shuffle, now I say we need a more light harted zombie related song.
...Zombie Holiday?

And out of those options, TF2 actually sounds like a great idea! I'd love that!
Oh yeah... heh forgot about that, maybe because I didn't like that song much.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I voted Guitar Hero just because I'm curious if he could make a song about a rhythm game. I mean... what genre of music goes best with a game about pretending to play music?