Poll: What game will you be getting this month (February)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I probably will get MvC3 eventually but I'm thinking (considering how overpriced Capcom dlc is) I'll get goty/gold/whatever they call it.
Unfortunately I'm not too excited about any of the titles for this year.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Jazoni89 said:
OtherSideofSky said:
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is not on this list, and that offends me greatly.
As you may have guessed that is the only title being released in February I intend to purchase upon release. I expect it to last me for a good three weeks at least, considering I've spent a year playing previous entries in the series as a kid. Bigger titles just haven't seemed that appealing to me lately. Plus, I'm on kind of an SRPG kick at the moment
Then you get offended easily.

If it bothers you so much, I've added tactics ogre (replaced twisted metal) on the list, are you happy now?

As for Twisted metal, Gamefaqs listed it as coming out this month, but i didn't know it was a place holder date until now.
I was just joking about being really mad, although it was nice of you to change the poll (it's a great game and I'd love for more people to know about it). I tend to speak about things much more seriously than I actually take them as a joke, but I guess it doesn't come across well in text form. Sorry if I offended you.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
The only game I'm planning to buy is Kirby's Epic yarn which is finally getting released here at the end of the month

Of the poll options Bulletstorm looks interesting but I'll probably wait till it drops in price a bit

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Jazoni89 said:
Not a retail game.
You never specified what kind of game. The game comes out in February, I'm buying it when it comes out. It is a game. So yes this is the game that I am going to be purchasing in February. Why the crap do you care if it's a Download game anyways?

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Frozengale said:
Jazoni89 said:
Not a retail game.
You never specified what kind of game. The game comes out in February, I'm buying it when it comes out. It is a game. So yes this is the game that I am going to be purchasing in February. Why the crap do you care if it's a Download game anyways?
I don't, just pointing it out for people who don't know.

Ghostwise said:
Jazoni89 said:
Continuing on from my January topic of the game will you be getting this month, What game will you be getting this month?

I've been playing the Bulletstorm demo alot, and I can't wait to get my hands on the full game.
I cannot believe no one mentioned that you spelled February wrong in your title. Someone had to do it! I am not looking forward to anything this month really. Dragon Age 2 next month though! I picked up Two Worlds II last Tuesday and haven't stopped playing it. Game is pretty phenomenal.
Cheers for pointing that out.
OtherSideofSky said:
Jazoni89 said:
OtherSideofSky said:
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is not on this list, and that offends me greatly.
As you may have guessed that is the only title being released in February I intend to purchase upon release. I expect it to last me for a good three weeks at least, considering I've spent a year playing previous entries in the series as a kid. Bigger titles just haven't seemed that appealing to me lately. Plus, I'm on kind of an SRPG kick at the moment
Then you get offended easily.

If it bothers you so much, I've added tactics ogre (replaced twisted metal) on the list, are you happy now?

As for Twisted metal, Gamefaqs listed it as coming out this month, but i didn't know it was a place holder date until now.
I was just joking about being really mad, although it was nice of you to change the poll (it's a great game and I'd love for more people to know about it). I tend to speak about things much more seriously than I actually take them as a joke, but I guess it doesn't come across well in text form. Sorry if I offended you.
No worries mate, it's a forum after all.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I've ordered Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom so i'l likely be playing that.

I think i'l get Test Drive Unlimited 2, later down the line.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Probably Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. My parents didn't take the hint at Christmas time.

TheLazyKnight

Jul 4, 2009
I finally got around to replacing my 360, so after Dead Space 2, I'll be heading straight for Bulletstorm.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
For me, none of the above. I really don't think any of those games look like something I'll enjoy.