Poll: What game will you be getting this month (February)

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Continuing on from my January topic of the game will you be getting this month, What game will you be getting this month?

I've been playing the Bulletstorm demo alot, and I can't wait to get my hands on the full game.

Apr 28, 2008
Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Its the sequel to my most favorite 2D fighter OF ALL TIME. There's no way I'll not buy it.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
None of those. I will be getting Deadly Premonition, Persona 3 FES, and either NIER or Red Dead Redemption (I have not decided which to get yet).

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Bulletstorm; but I won't be able to play it until March due to vacation. Oh well should be fun regardless of when I play it

Sp3ratus

Apr 11, 2009
Killzone 3, most likely. I'll be checking out the multiplayer beta, going live here in Europe tomorrow and if it's anything like or an improvement of Killzone 2 multiplayer, it's a definite buy. I really, really enjoyed how multiplayer in the second iteration of the serious was handled.

Other than that, I'm curious about Twisted Metal, heard a lot about it but never played any of the games myself.

Sheamus

Mar 28, 2009
if twisted metal was coming out this month I'd get that, but I am getting tactics ogre: let us cling together for psp and I'm undecided about killzone 3 and bulletstorm, but will likely get one of them.

Forktongue

May 19, 2009
I'm torn between picking up Dead Space 2 now or holding back until the March hits with it's slew of games. February sure is a slow month for games...

caselj01

Jun 8, 2010
No games until March when I go back to uni. I want to get some work done this month and games are not good for that.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Nothing until May when my semester ends. Saving up all the cash I get from here until then plus with the money I get from selling back my books. Hopefully some stuff will be on sale by then or at least a tiny bit cheaper.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
I am getting none of them, but if I had the cash (and the means) I'd get twisted metal. That game was crazy good.

jeter024life

Feb 3, 2011
Killzone 3 for sure! Tried the Bulletstorm demo and was not impressed. Also, Two Worlds 2 has tickled my fancy...im thinking about it

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
BreakfastMan said:
Persona 3 FES
How is it even possible that I was ninja'd here?

Yeah, my copy should show up within about a week, and I just borrowed Rule of Rose from a friend, so I'll have to see what that's all about since I know practically nothing about it.

As for new games, nothing's really being released right now that I absolutely have to have on it's release date. In addition to that, I've currently got a huge back catalogue of games that I own and simply haven't gotten around to playing, so I've got to work on those before I got spending money I don't have yet on newer games. I haven't really had the time lately, which is a little sad, if you think about it, because I don't really do much but academic work at time of writing.