Poll: What is the MAIN point of living?

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
"Live, Love, Laugh"

thats the simple motto i go by

no need for "god", hate, or greed

"meaning" is relative, you need to experience life and develop your own meaning to life, for your life.

Anything is possible - there is no way to really know the truth about the "meaning of Life"... maybe when we die and move on to the next stage of existence (that is if ther is one, which i sure hope there is some form of afterlife, can't imagine we just stop after death) but its possible we won't really know even then.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'm here to do what I believe is right. It might bring happiness, it might make me rich, and it might get me a place in some metaphysical paradise. It could also leave me miserable, broke, and on a one-way trip to a metaphysical prison, but those are all irrelevant. All I want is to be able to sleep peacefully at night.

riskroWe

May 12, 2009
There is no MAIN point of living. I never chose to be alive, it's just something that was forced upon me. And death won't erase the life that has been.

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
To be happy, to make some sort of contribution and to just experience living. I don't go in for the whole suffering to enter paradise nonsense because, in a religious sense, there are so many scriptures full of confusing, contradictory and outright EVIL moral codes that I think most of the people who reach this paradise will be total arseholes.

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
To return to God. This is merely the trial part to see if we are worthy to be with him, judged by the true merits of right and wrong per what each individual can accomplish and walk upright down a good, righteous path.