Poll: What is your favoured type of male underwear?

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I'm not sure... Googled boxer briefs to see what it was. They look like what I wear except for being longer on the legs. Regular boxers however are too short.

Well, voted for boxers in any case. Have worn them for as long as I can remember.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
smearyllama said:
Biosophilogical said:
Briefs, because as much as I enjoy the fresh air of going commando, I'm a teenager, and my junk doesn't always behave itself (in other words, I prefer to have some form of control mechanism between my penis and my pants).

EDIT: What's the difference between briefs and boxer briefs?
Boxer briefs are like some sort of inbred hybrid.
They're tighter than boxers, but longer and looser than plain briefs.
You mean those briefs that hang a bit loose around the legs? Screw those, I'll stick to my regular briefs ... for now ... dun dun dun!

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Boxer briefs. For exactly this:

http://comedians.jokes.com/louis-c-k-/videos/louis-c-k----underwear-of-choice

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I used to use boxers when I was around 10 years, but these days it's pretty much only boxer briefs.
Boxers are just too loose and get all bunched up and start creeping up my ass and everything. I only ever wore them because they were the 'cool' thing to wear. Thankfully, the more practical garment of boxer briefs later became a socially acceptable piece of underwear. Or perhaps rather the socially acceptable piece of underwear.
Pretty much everyone I know wears boxer briefs.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Biosophilogical said:
Briefs, because as much as I enjoy the fresh air of going commando, I'm a teenager, and my junk doesn't always behave itself (in other words, I prefer to have some form of control mechanism between my penis and my pants).

EDIT: What's the difference between briefs and boxer briefs?
same here. also, last time i went commando i ended up catching my foreskin in my zip.
all i can say is thank god i'm uncircumcised.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
I'm saying boxers, but I've not worn any other variety of underwear since the age of... about 12, I think... I might mix it up on my next pants-buying session.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
I believe boxers are more or less shorts, right? I mean, they're loose, so wouldn't they feel strange or uncomfortable if you're wearing pants over them? It would be like wearing two pairs of pants and no underwear. That's how it seems, anyway. I have no idea.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Boxer brief. Not as constricting as the brief but it keeps my junk from flopping around. Pendulum action can really put a damper on ya, especially while running.

galatt

Dec 20, 2008
Stegersaurus said:
This is for a bet with some friends. We want to see what the gaming community likes to wear. Ladies, you can vote too!
Which one do I prefer? Depends