Poll: What kind of hair?

darch_chylde

Jul 23, 2009
My hair is long and straight but it gets a bit wavy about midway down my shoulders. Pic is on my profile page.

My friends would laugh, my first post on a gaming site and it's a hair thread. Alas, no one would be surprised.

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
My hair is ridiculously curly and has plenty of volume, but I've learned the tricks of the trade, and know how to keep it straight and puuurdy. ^^

It's also colored a lot. Trying to grow it out now... So boring! D:

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Shortcut, Blonde. I like it, means you look good in all situations and I can take care of it by a quick wash and dry, then rubbing gel through it.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
My hair has very natural body and a bit of bounce to it. It starts off straight but as it grows longer it tends to get wavy. Except the back, the back is ALWAYS wavy unless I've completely trimmed it.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
i have straight brown hair but i was thinking of bleaching it white as it has several advantages like reflecting heat from the sun and camouflage in a snowball fight

Excelcior

Aug 10, 2008
Not exactly wavy, but not straight either, somewhere in-between. It's rather long too, a bit below the shoulders. And it's a bit brownish blonde in colour.
-Zen- said:
Wavy and voluminous. It's weird being a dude with naturally pretty hair. However, I'm not complaining.
Yeah, you're not the only one. My hairdresser told me she's jealous of my hair. At such moments I really wonder about my manliness.
Wait a moment, please.

Yup, it's still there.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I did have long curly hair, but due to an "incident" with chewing gum and younger siblings, I had to cut it off and since my hair grows like springs attached coming out my head, i have to straighten it.

Fulax

Jul 14, 2008
Pretty wavy but I always keep it short. Problem is I have to get it cut every month otherwise it starts looking ridiculous.

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
I dont have curly hair but im pretty sure that if I let it grow long itll be all over the place. I voted wavy.