Poll: What kind of hair?

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
My last poll today I promise!

Partly to ask the question, and partly to see how many people will click on a poll about hairstyles, since I'm thinking this is an overly girly question...

The question is not about haircuts, but about whether you have straight, wavy or very wavy / curly hair (or no hair). The other category is in case I miss something, which I don't think I did but maybe someone will say "spiky" is different etc.

I used search and found this one about cut, but not specifically type of hair:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.108105?page=3

EDIT: I forgot to say: I have very wavy (not curly, since it doesn't tangle as much) hair.

xxDarlenexx

Dec 24, 2008
My hair is its own seperate entity! But i'm proud to have curly hair. So many people think of it as "messy" or "ugly" and will do anything to make their hair straight and "perfect". Forget that! Curly hair is beautiful!

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
xxDarlenexx said:
My hair is its own seperate entity! But i'm proud to have curly hair. So many people think of it as "messy" or "ugly" and will do anything to make their hair straight and "perfect". Forget that! Curly hair is beautiful!
Word up!

My ponytail is unique in every possible way.

flare09

Aug 6, 2008
It's straight up until the ends, which it promptly curls. An end gene from my family, as my older siblings have curly hair.

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
I have very straight hair that gets very poofy as it gets longer until it collapses under its own weight.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
When short, my hair is fairly straight, but since it's never short, it's fairly wavy.

Yoshi-Pop

Apr 1, 2009
Curly blonde locks of doom. Used to hate it, but I've learned that it's actually my secret weapon. Girls tend to love it just the way it is because it's long and pretty and girls like girly things such as my girly hair. But when I get it straightened... that's when they go apeshit. It's seems kind of gay I know, but in my opinion there is no gay way(except of course mansex) to attract female attention.

BoxCutter

Jul 3, 2009
My hair comes out straight, almost like spike it. Its that Japanese in me I suppose, doesn't matter though I shave it all off anyways.

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
Straight and short. It also grows uniformly in one direction (down), so I never really have to comb it either.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
My hair would be more wavy, if it hadn't grown so ridiculously long, it's weighing itself down and straightening out because of that.

I think a more accurate description would be something along the lines of "you know Cousin Itt from the Addams Family...?"

SonicMTD

Intergalactic Sex Demon
Oct 21, 2008
Toronto, Ontario.
Country
Canada
my hair is a mix of wavy and straight.

I try to make it look like Noel Gallagher but brushing it back then headbanging.