Poll: What kind of senior citizen do you wanna be?

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
fullbleed said:
Damn he was awesome in that movie! *fangirls*

OT: I'd like to be the kind, wise old lady with an underlying will of iron - come on, we all know who's *really* the head of the family ;-P

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
Paksenarrion said:
Why not a Creepy, Nostalgic, Wise Old Man?

"I was a woman once...I'm not quite sure what happened."
Hahaha, I'd have to say something like this.
I'm not sure when my transaction from woman to man will happen, but it's exciting!

OT: I'm already physically falling apart at the the age of 18, so I'm going to be screwed by time I'm in my 70s/80s. I'll probably be cranky old man because of it. I'll tell kids they don't know they're born too and compare our technology with theirs.
By that time, the hermaphrocalypse will have occurred, and everyone in the future will have both sets of sexual organs.

Kind of like in Bible Black, but without the religion.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I'll be the deranged war veteran who builds a fort in his front yard and shoots passersby with an airsoft gun every morning.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
When I get to that age, a nice warm heart attack and prompt death is all I ask for.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
It wasn't an option in the poll, but I have long since aspired to be the crazy old lady with a bunch of Galapagos Tortoises on my front lawn and who sits on her porch all day threatening squirrels with a shotgun.

Firoth

Jul 14, 2010
Other- The dead old man. (Also, why are the women not allowed to be old or are being forced into late life sex changes?)

I'm serious, I have no interest in being old and unable to take care of myself. Having to worry about walking too fast and breaking a hip, wondering when my next body is going to fail, or when my next friend is going to die. This is almost like a worst nightmare to me, as I absolutely detest being useless.

Though, I suppose, if anything, I would like to be a 'Sean Connery' old man. :)

wagglelance

Oct 3, 2010
I really want to be the old man who who sets outside and talks bad about everyone that walks by. Saying things like "Damned you young kids with your fishy hair cuts and shiny shoes." But probably a bit more abstract and cruel then that, have to tone it down for the boards.