Poll: what should lucasarts remake next?

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
after enjoying the remake of secret of monkey island and hearing the rumors that lucasarts want to remake more old games. i got to thinking, what would the community want to be remade most?

Warrior Irme

May 30, 2008
DOTT for sure. I want to freeze my hamster again and paint a cat to be a skunk. Who says you can't learn anything from cartoons?

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
No "other" option?
I'd want Lucas Arts to remake Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast for the amazing battles that can take place over Xbox Live/PSN. Free-for-all, capture the flag, and team death-match...with Jedi.

Banderbear

Apr 15, 2009
Don't want them to remake it because it was awesome as it was but I want them to make Grim Fandango available over Steam like they have done with a load of other old Lucas Arts games.

pipboy2010

Aug 24, 2009
From that list, Loom - what a game.

But, really, I'm desperate for them to remake TIE Fighter. They won't, but I can live in hope.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
Remake the Jedi Academy series (with the exact same principles, incl. cheat commands e.g. spawn items).

One of the few Star Wars games that have pulled light saber fights off.

Only this time, cutting-edge techmologimitters involved. Physics, destruction engine (force push ftw) and the ability to maim.

Simply, the same game (with other characters and places ofc), but with upgrade technology.

kthxbye

Addendum; Damn dirty ninjas...

tamla

Jul 18, 2008
Sam and Max have lots of new material, go download it from steam

other than that, I say nothing other than Star Wars related titles, because I couldn't care less

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Republic Commando.

I would want it a little longer though, the first one felt very short.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Remake? They don't need to REmake anything, they just need to make something good (which seems to be a real challenge for them of late).

A f*cking KotOR 3 would be a start, even though they don't actually make it.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Remake? I don't want them to remake Curse of Monkey Island. I just want them to release it on Steam as it was years ago. That game and I go way back. We've got history. I want it as it was, not changed and remade.

awsome117 said:
Republic Commando.

I'd like it without the infinite respawn enemies bullshit.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I said it before, but I wanted Star Wars: Battlefront for next-gen systems.

the_unseen

Jun 18, 2009
awsome117 said:
Republic Commando.

I second that! Republic Commando was awesome!

PS: I loved the Wookies in that game!

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Amnestic said:
Remake? I don't want them to remake Curse of Monkey Island. I just want them to release it on Steam as it was years ago. That game and I go way back. We've got history. I want it as it was, not changed and remade.

awsome117 said:
Republic Commando.

Panzy. Can't take infinite amount of enemies, you shouldn't be a commando now should you :p

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
awsome117 said:
Amnestic said:

awsome117 said:
Republic Commando.

Panzy. Can't take infinite amount of enemies, you shouldn't be a commando now should you :p
I could take them. I took them and I took them hard. I just think it's a bullshit game mechanic which doesn't belong in any game.