Poll: What underwear are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
I'm in New Zealand, so I wear undies. Definitely undies. The word may not have much class but I've always somehow hated the word 'panties'...

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Dead_Man said:
It's not the topic of the poll that scares me, it's this "other" option. What else could you be wearing?????

I favor the boxer-briefs myself. Not as restricting as briefs, but more support than boxers.

However, much more awesome is just hanging out in a towel, but that's not only for special occasions... and post-showers.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Julianking93 said:
Cute ones.

Where's the option for that? ^-^
It's the thong option...

OT: nothing... I forgot to do my laundry today...<.<

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
Sebenko said:
Briefs. I like the way they lift... and... cradle...

I'm sure that's a reference from something, I can't remember what.

But yeah, I don't like boxers. Too baggy.
You know what I miss? Soft underpants. The way they lift and cradle.
-Daxter.
Boxer Briefs. They're just comfortable.

CountTom

Oct 28, 2009
Well usually I'd wear either nothing or a swim bikini.
I wear boxers only if they're short and they have the kind of waist like pajama pants.

I traditionally used to wear briefs but recently stopped because I just had it. And not because the reasons you'd think. They are always cut wrong and don't conform right to your body because they make for guys with stuff the size of eggplants it seems (and I get the smallest size possible btw), and the damn "hole" thing up front is bothersome because it's constantly rubbing against stuff down there, and most of all I hate the elastic band because it always squeezes the waist!
I only like stuff that has small, short waist band. Unfortunately I don't have anything like that except the swim bikinis.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
justnotcricket said:
I'm in New Zealand, so I wear undies. Definitely undies. The word may not have much class but I've always somehow hated the word 'panties'...
Me too. I was just going to say...seriously, the only options for girls are 'thong' and 'panties' but I honestly just call them 'underwear.' Or as you put it, 'undies.' If I feel like getting specific then I could also call them 'hipsters.' Because that's what it says on the tag.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Pajamas, its almost 11 pm why I would still be in underwear unless I'm at the bar is beyond me, so ya Pajamas