Poll: What underwear are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
Boxers, though I've been thinking about switching to briefs.

I'm quite skinny, you see, and when I pull up my pants, my boxers come up with them.

I don't quite like the feeling of boxers in my belly button.

Thingo

Aug 14, 2008
Blandco manufactured Blandpro white boxers. They're quite bland.

And i just can't put on a pair of briefs. It makes me feel like everyone sees my dick.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Panties...normal...white...boring panties. Though I believe I've spent the last little while wearing men's boxers for whatever strange reason. You have to understand that my clothing choices have always been a little adverse.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Boxers... with cocks roosters on them.

I also own a pair of Halo Boxers, Rock Band skull boxers (from my aunt. ???), and a pair of Atari game over boxers.

Then there are the gnomes...
Gangsta gnomes...
Seriously.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Oh man, I have a bunch of shiny boxer shorts with weird patterns on them. One of them has a dotty green pattern. I think of it as Matrix underwear. I wear them all the time.

Sadly, today I am not. I am wearing nondescript black boxers.

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
As I grew up I wore tightie-wighties (or is it wightie-tighties?) more or less because that is what my parents bought for me until age 10-12 when I started with boxer-briefs, which is what I am currently wearing. I feel they provide both a good amount of comfort and support for my massive package and me.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
I prefer jockey shorts over all else. Don't see the point of wearing boxers, might as well free-ball it at that point.

Seriously, you have trouble telling where your giblets are if they are not tightly contained? :p