Poll: What will you be buying in November?

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
TLS14 said:
Battlefield and Skyrim, for me. I don't like CoD and I've never played Saint's Row. Is it any good?

Jacob Carse said:
Saints row 3, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Minecraft and Halo Anniversary.

Its going to be a fun November.
Wait, what!? You're sure you want Minecraft, but haven't bought it yet? If this isn't just a lack-of-funds issue, I'd say you're clinically insane.
Actually, they're releasing the full game in November. We've all just been playing the beta.

OT: I'll be playing Skyrim and hoping that I'll enjoy it more than Oblivion, because I really didn't like Oblivion.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Definitely getting Skyrim and Battlefield 3.

I will probably get MW3 based on how many of my friends are getting it.

Beyond that I'll have to wait and see how my cash flow is at that time.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
battlefield 3 or skyrim

I think battlefield 3 because it'll get to my country faster.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Maybe, maybe, I'll get Saints Row the Third. But I very much doubt it. My sister on the other hand will most likely get MW3 so I'll play a bit of that then.

OniYouji

Jan 4, 2011
Sonic Generations
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Aaaaand that's about it. Maybe I'll get something released earlier instead, or just ask for these for Christmas.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
War Penguin said:
TLS14 said:
Battlefield and Skyrim, for me. I don't like CoD and I've never played Saint's Row. Is it any good?

Jacob Carse said:

Wait, what!? You're sure you want Minecraft, but haven't bought it yet? If this isn't just a lack-of-funds issue, I'd say you're clinically insane.
Actually, they're releasing the full game in November. We've all just been playing the beta.

OT: I'll be playing Skyrim and hoping that I'll enjoy it more than Oblivion, because I really didn't like Oblivion.
Notch said that all Alpha (I remember this being explicitly said) and Beta (not too sure about this one) buyers would get the full game for free when it came out. I'm pretty sure that we would get some exclusive content, if not the full game.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
The only two I'm definitely getting in November are Skyrim and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.

But I will also eventually get BF3 and MW3.

Yeah, that's right.

Both of them.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
TLS14 said:
War Penguin said:
TLS14 said:

Jacob Carse said:

Notch said that all Alpha (I remember this being explicitly said) and Beta (not too sure about this one) buyers would get the full game for free when it came out. I'm pretty sure that we would get some exclusive content, if not the full game.
Oh... well, that's news to me.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Skyim , saints row 3 , maybe cod most likely not though.

BC3 I will buy in october not november as its out in october

Also I hope to be playing The old republic by then though it may not be out.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I've already pre-ordered MW3 and Saint's Row the Third so I know I'll be getting those two at the very least. I also want to get Skyrim, though I don't know if I'll be buying that in November or at a later date.