Poll: What will you be buying in November?

AssassinFisH

Jun 12, 2011
Its interesting how MW3 has 4 votes and Skyrim has 83, yet MW3 will sell ten times as many copies!

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Skyrim.

Why? Well, since you asked nicely.

Also, no, I refuse to stop liking that video.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Saint's Row 3, Uncharted 3, and Skyrim.

I'm gonna be busy... (Maybe Minecraft too if it is released for xbox)

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Skyrim, and stants, and MW3 in the day one sale and possible battlefield 3.

Ailia

Nov 11, 2010
Looks like I'm one of the only ones who's going to sit on Revelations until Infinite and ME3 come out.
Oh and the Ico and Silent Hill HD collections whenever they come out.

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
SKYRIM.
ENOUGH SAID.
No really, I would write more caps but I think there's a ban for that.
I think most will write, Skyrim considering that more than 60% of escapists are PC gamers.
I personaly play it on the Xbox 360 and love it.

HotKakes

Aug 2, 2008
Well, there are basically two that I want to get. One is the popular Elder Scrolls: Skyrimm and the other is Anarchy Reigns. I'm probably going to shell out for Anarchy Reigns first and foremost since it looks interesting to me and I'm pretty sure no one else is going to give a toss about it.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
All of them from that list, plus Fifa 12 which comes out in September (I think Battlefield 3 comes out before November as well).

Kurt Cristal

Mar 31, 2010
All in one week, I'll have to make the hard choice between Assassin's Creed Revelations, Saints Row: The Third, and Skyrim.

Joey Corlett

Aug 11, 2010
Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Saint Row the third and probably Minecraft for Xbox. Alot of three's there! Cannae wait for Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield the most! there both gonna be amazing!

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Probably Skyrim. I'll just try and get the other games I'm looking forward to for Christmas. Hur hur hur.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Probably Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim out of those choices, though I'm probably be getting them for my birthday rather than actually buying them (hooray for having a birthday near the release date of a bunch of awesome games!). The others are likely later purchases but probably not happening in November.

krection

Offensive Muggle
Jun 12, 2011
I'm going to get Skyrim, obviously and the always funny: Saints Row The Third. Maybe I'll get Assassin's Creed Revelations but I'll probably get that later. Also, I may get Battlefield 3. Anything to take down the piece of shit that is CoD.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
Assassins Creed Revelations and Saints Row the Third. After I play through those two, I'm getting Skyrim.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
they said the old republic would be out this year so im guessing either a november or december release. dark souls is coming out in october, i think. i guess my answer would be possibly the old republic, if im lucky. otherwise, not a damn thing

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Other: Between now and November, I want to get my hands on FIFA 12, Sims 3 Pets, and the Sims Medieval expansion. With con season coming up, I likely won't get more than one at release, so the rest get pushed back, probably to November.